The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dream about porridge. all night long :wacko:

or rolls royces :chinese:

or life with my future husband ( who is rich and good-looking )

or ewan mcgregorness

or BALDRICK

or tuna

actually, lately my dreams have been about my dentist. :sick:

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

nice idea... i put it on spoiler because is a bit really long.

last dream... was a kind of ... well let's simplify it a bit (is a bit of a fangirly dream, but i won't say who it refers too ;) )

suppousely i was working with a team, and my bf called me... asked me when i left work that day and so what plan i had for next day, and i told him, well just chilling in the countryside if so going do trekking.

(suppousely it was a LD relationship, and we worked on the same range thing, and we kept the relationship in secret for a long time).

well when i was about to finish work, he called me again, and when i answered i noticied he was on the next room of my work place... i was so :uhoh: what are you doing here?.

so we spent the day together and next day he took me to a nice castle, where surprise suprise, he brought there an old friend of mine who is a priest, and confessed all his mistakes and stuff in front of both us..., so once he finish that he ask my friend to marry us (he also told me he doesn't think marriage needs someone to judge, you know he thinks that is a compromise between just two people so there's no room for a third to judge about the compromise).... :thinking:

i liked the dream, but i'm yet thinking about what does it can mean... my dreams are that :freak: at times.

• 3 years later...

We had a discussion in chat recently about lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis, this would be a nice place to keep a dream diary. For anyone who wants to know how to lucid dream:

I haven't tried it and won't be trying it but eh, have fun.

Well, I already mentioned some of them in the chat, but last night I had a particularly weird (and vivid) one.

Disney bought Nintendo as well as the rights to the Harry Potter franchise, and made a Legend of Zelda/Star Wars/Harry Potter crossover game. It was on the Wii (not the Wii U) and I was playing it even though I don't even have a Wii. Like most dreams where I am playing a video game, I was actually inside the game. It was pretty much a standard Zelda game up until I met these two wizards that were selling potions in the middle of Mos Eisley. I was with some guy, and we both decided to buy potions, using songs as currency (we basically wrote the names of the songs in the air and gave the words to the shopkeepers). I bought the most expensive potion that I could afford and we both drank our potions. They turned out to be Polyjuice potions: my companion turned into Jar Jar Binks and I turned into Jabba the Hutt. (this was weird!) Then we were in Jabba's palace basically acting out the scene from Return of the Jedi. Some weird trippy stuff also happened there, which I can't even begin to describe. After I had finished playing the game, I started talking about how good it was, and recommending it to people like I was some sort of internet reviewer.

My dream last night was that I was going to a school dance and I had a black and electric blue dress (it was gorgeous :dazzled: ) and I was wearing a pair of dark blue Doc Marten boots, then this guy from school (name not being said) said I looked nice and asked if I had ten minutes.....

Then I woke up.