✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

I had a dream that I was some sort of hero, I was in charge of a group of people who went against everything bad and we were colourful (had red hair, blue hair, bright clothes) and I was walking around this giant supermarket and I had black and bright blue hair, a red military jacket and black trousers with Doc marten boots, I began running and then next thing I know I'm tied up in the car park with all my "group" around me, Damon Albarn was my sidekick :nod: "hell yeah", and I managed to get out of being tied up, everyone was whispering "Molly go!" "Go and get it" "we'll be okay" "GO" so I began running, meanwhile the bad guys who were large hooded figures and had skeleton looking faces were shooting innocent civilians with these laser guns that shot out a red beam. I managed to run away, but as I was running I woke up.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I dreamed I sneaked out of my house (I think it was evening) to eat a waffle on a bench round the corner. (?) When I returned, it was suddenly night and my parents had closed all the doors and windows, so I had to climb onto the roof to get in my room. Then my mum saw me :|

So I remembered my dream and it was rather weird again...

I only remember those dreams that make me feel weird or happy

like 2days ago:

dreamt I was an actrice in the 50th Doctor Who special and that I was playing the daughter of Rose and the Meta-crisis Doctor (10.5 or Tentoo or whatever you call him) They sent away to this universe to search the Doctor and when he saw me we had an argument and then he was really sad about how much I reminded him of Rose

After our adventure he took me with him in his TARDIS to show me the universe

weirdest thing happened the next day when Tennant and Piper were confirmed for the 50th

Last night I dreamed I sneaked out of my house (I think it was evening) to eat a waffle on a bench round the corner. (?) When I returned, it was suddenly night and my parents had closed all the doors and windows, so I had to climb onto the roof to get in my room. Then my mum saw me :|

So I remembered my dream and it was rather weird again...

Hahahaha :laugh3: Your dreams are hilarious Hannah!

I only remember those dreams that make me feel weird or happy

like 2days ago:

dreamt I was an actrice in the 50th Doctor Who special and that I was playing the daughter of Rose and the Meta-crisis Doctor (10.5 or Tentoo or whatever you call him) They sent away to this universe to search the Doctor and when he saw me we had an argument and then he was really sad about how much I reminded him of Rose

After our adventure he took me with him in his TARDIS to show me the universe

weirdest thing happened the next day when Tennant and Piper were confirmed for the 50th [/color]

Weird.... :inquisitive:

I had a dream that I was stranded on an island with a load of people (it was just like the TV show Lost). Boats kept passing by and we kept calling for help but none of them stopped to rescue us, even though some of them passed right by the shore.

• 2 weeks later...

The other night I was having a weird dream (it was really complicated and I can't be bothered to describe it all) but in the middle of it I decided to count my fingers (like you're supposed to if you want to lucid dream). But instead of realising I was dreaming, I thought "5 fingers. That can't be right. I'm dreaming, so I'm supposed to have the wrong number of fingers. :thinking:" Then I looked away and and counted again and I had 6 fingers. Then I just carried on dreaming as normal. :facepalm:

The other night I was having a weird dream (it was really complicated and I can't be bothered to describe it all) but in the middle of it I decided to count my fingers (like you're supposed to if you want to lucid dream). But instead of realising I was dreaming, I thought "5 fingers. That can't be right. I'm dreaming, so I'm supposed to have the wrong number of fingers. :thinking:" Then I looked away and and counted again and I had 6 fingers. Then I just carried on dreaming as normal. :facepalm:

Uhm, that's weird.... :inquisitive:

Never had such a weird dream myself :lol:

Haha, it's so frustrating when you wake up realise that there are so many inaccuracies within your dream, which you even consciously debated the existence of to decide if it was a dream or not.

I've had it a few times being chased by raptors. 'Hang on a minute, there are no dinosaurs, this must be a dream...' (a few seconds later) 'wtf am I talking about, there clearly are dinosaurs because one's chasing me. Run!'

Edit: also dreams where people in your life are completely different - like physically a completely different person. Your Mum is just somebody else and even though you are aware something is massively wrong you just accept it.

I've had it a few times being chased by raptors. 'Hang on a minute, there are no dinosaurs, this must be a dream...' (a few seconds later) 'wtf am I talking about, there clearly are dinosaurs because one's chasing me. Run!'

I remember once when I was young I had a dream where I was being hunted by Captain Hook, and I was terrified of him (I was never scared of him in real life though). Just as he was about to get me I was like "The joke's on you Hook, this is just a dream!" and he went away :laugh3:

I remember once when I was young I had a dream where I was being hunted by Captain Hook, and I was terrified of him (I was never scared of him in real life though). Just as he was about to get me I was like "The joke's on you Hook, this is just a dream!" and he went away :laugh3:

Nice. I did once stop running from the dinosaurs and then I just woke up.

I had a dream last night that I was all alone out at Goat Rock state beach near Bodega with my guitar at 1 in the afternoon. It was cold but the sky was blue and clear and it was great. I think I had my hood up and I was enjoying the wind and silence.

Well, I dreamt I sneaked out of the house to eat a waffle, and I don't quite see the point of that, so I don't want to do that in real life either.

Is that related to image-thing really true? Because, my dreams just never make sense, it's mostly weird stuff that is not even possible and totally useless. What does that say about me?

I've never had the teeth-falling-out dream, I guess that means I don't care about my image (which I don't).

Last night I had a fairly straightforward dream (well, relatively speaking) where I was in some sort of prisoner of war camp or something, with loads of other people, and basically we were trying to escape. The whole thing happened as if I was playing a first person video game, with occasional cut-scenes where I saw that the protagonist I was controlling was actually played by Naveen Andrews! (a.k.a. Sayid from Lost) :laugh3:

There was a bit of dream awareness towards the end of the dream when we were all caught by the prison guards and supposedly shot, but the perspective shifted to outside the prison before I actually saw what happened. I realised that this meant I must have survived, and a moment later a bunch of the prisoners (including me) randomly teleported out of the prison. :laugh3:

Anyone ever have a dream where they write an amazing song? Then you wake up and try and remember it but can never quite manage :angry:

Not exactly, but sometimes I hear an amazing song (or part of one) in a dream but then can't remember it afterwards. For example, I had several such dreams around the time Mylo Xyloto was released, if only the real Coldplay had written songs as good as the ones in my dreams. :P