✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

What I REALLY hate is waking up from a dream which is SOOOOOO real and SOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful, and you're with the man of your dreams at last and everything's just floaty. Then there's this really weird noise that just gets louder and you wake up and your alarm clock says it's 5.30 am. Again. :(

SUDDEN DEATH TO ALL ALARM CLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can relate 100 % to your post' date=' Vicky... I was dreaming of, erm, you know and then my phone rang - my mom!!!! Ahhh, that was SO mean! :shock: :?[/quote']

LMAO That reminds me of Chandler's dream... U guys remember?

...I look down and there is a phone, and it starts to ring... i pick it up and it turns out it was my mother...

tiere072.gif

Just bringing this thread back to its original purpose - I had this really sweet dream about a fox last night! It was in my kitchen, with several dogs, and was obviously a newish 'pet' animal. The dogs had been in the family for ages. The fox looked up at me as I walked in and I said, Hello little foxy - do you want to go outside? And it kinda bounced up and down on its little black front legs like dogs do when they're excited, and it was panting with its mouth wide open, like, smiling! So I let it out, but there was one of the dogs outside, eating its dinner. The fox hesitated and glanced at me, so I said, go on little foxy, it's OK. And it ran out!

Isn't that sweet?

:angel:

Just bringing this thread back to its original purpose - I had this really sweet dream about a fox last night! It was in my kitchen, with several dogs, and was obviously a newish 'pet' animal. The dogs had been in the family for ages. The fox looked up at me as I walked in and I said, Hello little foxy - do you want to go outside? And it kinda bounced up and down on its little black front legs like dogs do when they're excited, and it was panting with its mouth wide open, like, smiling! So I let it out, but there was one of the dogs outside, eating its dinner. The fox hesitated and glanced at me, so I said, go on little foxy, it's OK. And it ran out!

Isn't that sweet?

:angel:

It probably means something, coz all of your dreams are generated of real life events and greatly effected by what is going on in your life. Subconscious, you know? LOL I love being a smartarse,

PLEASE smilie_ignore.gif ME!! hehe

Letting something go, but hesitating, cause letting go would have effects on different things, but you decide to let it go anyways.

DOH!

LMAO

• 2 years later...