✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you had 10 million dollars...

Coldplay1126

If I had 10 million dollars, I would (in no specific order)....

1. buy a horse, train it, and then let it compete as a racehorse (i love racehorsing and betting)

2. buy a villa in Italy

3. take care of my family now (mom and dad when they get older)

4. get all the Coldplay fans from the boards together at one Coldplay FanFest event so we could all meet each other in person and hopefully, get Coldplay to do an acoustic show for us all....how awesome would that be?

5. buy a monkey

6. pay for the rest of my college education and medical school b/c i want to be a doctor

7. give the rest to charity

Now if you were given 10 million US dollars (*sorry i dont know what the conversion is for each country*), what would you do with it?!?!

1. open a bank account and deposit 3,000,000 of it (7,000,000 left)

2. buy a fully loaded Mini Cooper (35k / 6,965,000 left)

3. Buy everyone Christmas Gifts (20k / 6,945,000 left)

4. Start a venue for acoustic music and alternative bands, install full stage with awesome sound system, sell coffee, cake, and italian soda. Start Record label and build studio in the back of the venue where the artists can buy studio time. (650k venue + 150k label / 6,145,000 left)

5. Visit poor areas, gift wrap 50k and set it on people's doorsteps, ring the bell and run. Then toss $200 into random people's cars with a note attached saying "enjoy"... (800k / 5,345,000 left)

6. Film low budget kung-fu movie (200k / 5,145,000 left)

7. Film a couple independent films, P.T. Anderson style (1,000,000 per film / 3,145,000 left)

8. Go on a cruise with friends every year for life (5k per year times 50 years = 2,895,000 left)

9. Travel, Travel, Travel (varies)

10. go shopping for clothes, video games, and vintage guitars (100k)

11. with the rest of the money: buy parents a home, pay off home mortgage for current house, and any family bills/debts, donate whatever is left...

12. Live off of the 3,000,000 in the bank and whatever income I make on the venue, save money, donate whenever possible...

1) buy a cottage for my mom

2) pay back my parents for everything they've ever bought me

3) pay off my parents mortgage, debts...

4) charities...

5) go buy books...

6) just have the money left over and know I have it for when I really need it

1. Buy a nice katana :nice:

2. Hire a team of engineers and scientists to build a trans-dimentional portal

3. HETEROCHROMIAL EYES! BLUE AND GREEN!

4. Complete my invention(I'm serious I can't tell you, it does deal with video games, but telling anyone is an extreme risk.)

5. Buy a computer that can convert brain waves into computer files and vice versa so that I can download skills into my brain including Jujitsu, Batto-jutsu and Ganryu

6. leave for another dimention where trans-dimentional portals are handheld and give all of my things besides my katana and handheld portal and go to any dimention of my choosing.

7. ask my son(when he's born)

8. ''

9. ''

10. ''

I would by an airplane ticket and I would have the life I want to.......................... I would have a gypsy life! :lol: and I would probably settle down a bit in Africa & New Zealand, the first for a dream the other for a promess. I would probably work and earn more and more money and I would teach people what I know............ and the money!? I don't care what happends with it! I just need an airplane ticket! :lol:

1. Buy a nice katana :nice:

2. Hire a team of engineers and scientists to build a trans-dimentional portal

3. HETEROCHROMIAL EYES! BLUE AND GREEN!

4. Complete my invention(I'm serious I can't tell you, it does deal with video games, but telling anyone is an extreme risk.)

5. Buy a computer that can convert brain waves into computer files and vice versa so that I can download skills into my brain including Jujitsu, Batto-jutsu and Ganryu

6. leave for another dimention where trans-dimentional portals are handheld and give all of my things besides my katana and handheld portal and go to any dimention of my choosing.

7. ask my son(when he's born)

8. ''

9. ''

10. ''

lol, I think this portal/brainwave stuff would cost more like 10 Billion Dollars to finance... but a nice katana would be awesome, I'll probably add that to my list, something like the Green Destiny would kick ass... Plus, if the dimension portals were ever created, Bill Gates would probably buy it first... He gets all the good stuff... I wonder if there's a dimension where people wear their underwear on top of their heads as a fashion statement... or a dimention with no mass-marketed crap music and reality shows... ooh, that sounds nice... no MTV... mmmm... I'm hungry...