✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yamaha YPG-235 Customization V2

86Timewarp

uh oh, didn't you buy this one all new? xD

i don'T like it too much =/ so unpersonal, uncreative in a way, because it's mostly song names put on there...

i'd personalize it, not just copying coldplay related stuff

grab some acrylics and a brush and just go ahead! but better take the housing apart so you won't fuck it up and mess with mechanical and electronical hardware!

show some more billy and less chris!

oh and by the way: try self adhesive foils/films that can be printed on! do some nice graphics on the pc (respectively Mac, as far as i have seen on pictures from you :D), print them onto that special foil, cut it and put it on the keyboard. -> more accuracy with graphics, easy to do, removable - why not that way?

uh oh, didn't you buy this one all new? xD

i don'T like it too much =/ so unpersonal, uncreative in a way, because it's mostly song names put on there...

i'd personalize it, not just copying coldplay related stuff

grab some acrylics and a brush and just go ahead! but better take the housing apart so you won't fuck it up and mess with mechanical and electronical hardware!

show some more billy and less chris!

oh and by the way: try self adhesive foils/films that can be printed on! do some nice graphics on the pc (respectively Mac, as far as i have seen on pictures from you :D), print them onto that special foil, cut it and put it on the keyboard. -> more accuracy with graphics, easy to do, removable - why not that way?

Like what do you recommend I print on cause this was my original plan.

Also note how each song fit's the keys: It tells me where to tart the song and which song i know how to play and sing :P but I'll add more Coldplay in my fashion :D

do you write own songs? put their lyrics on there....

nice sketches, pictures, drawings, whatever comes to your mind. do you have a symbol or a pictogramm you draw a lot, other random drawings?

i know you're not unable, look at your schematics, i know you can do stuff

maybe add something functional - like leds to play in the dark e.g.

in different colors *_____*

hahah, I just want something basic, something easy to do by myself, but maybe I pick different colors aside from black, I dont have a tablet to draw on the PC with so thats why. but is there a special paper what would work with the keyboard?

Thank you Editor :D

paper? what paper?

if you can print them, you can write on them too ;D

the ones i was talking about are e.g. "inkjet", i have used them to put a logo on the head stock of my guitars... they are transparent, so you might consider strong colors or white foil (which will look akward if it's not cut at least a bit)

keep us posted with pics, yeah?

paper? what paper?

if you can print them, you can write on them too ;D

the ones i was talking about are e.g. "inkjet", i have used them to put a logo on the head stock of my guitars... they are transparent, so you might consider strong colors or white foil (which will look akward if it's not cut at least a bit)

keep us posted with pics, yeah?

I thought about getting transparent inkjet paper for my printer. I just dont know if it will stick to my keyboard very well:

Pros:

Viva logo will look pretty sweet.

Easy to apply

Cons:

White text looks good on this keyboard

I dont know how to use the paper properly

How long will it stay?

it will last forever if you don't remove it and sticks pretty good, cleanse the surface from any dust before that and be sure to have a credit card or some sort of softer plastic with a straight edge ready to slowly pull over it to push out the air so that there won't be any bubbles.

white will be pretty hard if you do not have a special printer with white ink.

but ok, the edges of the inkjet (do you really call this paper? i mean it's transparent plastic :D) may get dirty if you put small pieces of it on the keys directly. (because you touch it a lot with your fingers, in other places it will remain clean)

another idea: little butterflies in various colors

+ don't use that viva logo you have without editing out the 4 titles first, unless you want it to look awful

it is better yes, i like it more now, but.... how are you gonna do the white parts?

The white parts are just gonna blend in haha I'm really mad though, but it works!

I'd do it in one style,

not all the era's together.

but that's just my opinion :wink:

I highly agree with you! :D but I want to get all my favorite songs together thus why theyre all the era's :P

LWGYH. ... i don't like that part, write it out in full or leave it off, it looks odd...

and weeeell there is a lot of space left, don't you think? maybe color it a bit up, not just plain boring silver

True, but i just want to have it so that when people see Coldplay, they think it's mine. Besides, I cant really take the case apart seeing as how I'm not good with electrical wiring and i might mess things up. Please my dad will not be a happy asian dad and i bet how you see how they react.

i get what you wanna say^^

well taking it apart is not necessary if you are very careful... but really, in any way (whether liquid paint (uuh spray paint would be awesome*__*), inkjet or whatever) you should add colors! maybe colorful shapes like... "CK", butterflies, MMM-Towers or UFOs etc, i think it would look neat, maybe put some on the picture to see what it looks like