✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey!

geekrock

Hi everyone! I thought I'd take a little time to introduce myself - my name is Justin, I'm a musician who grew up on pop/grunge and started playing in bands at a young age. My introduction to coldplay came during an exam period - it was after parachutes had come out and yellow was on the radio. I never gave much attention to coldplay due to the fact that they were on the radio, and in my 16 yr old mind radio = poo poo ... haha... anyway, I spent my exam week with parachutes in my CD player (yep - before I had an iPod!) - the serenity of the music was like nothing I had heard before and was the perfect (albeit @ the time guilty) escape from cramming for exams. Anyway, I recently rekindled my love of coldplay with a homage to their song "the scientist" - I'm pretty excited with how this video turned out and think people who love the song will enjoy this video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l3Cs2EnAsw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - The Scientist (acoustic cover by Justin)‬‏[/ame]

Nice to meet you all!