✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Weird Noises in the Background of the Song

foxeh

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I noticed some weird noises beginning at 2:49.

For me it sounds like Ambulance or Police with the Sirens or somekind of screaming.

So the "Aliens" land on the Earth and already wreak havoc.

And the Lyrics "You could hear them climbing the stairs

got my right side fighting while my left hides under the chairs"

As if some "Aliens" found him/them in his/their House and he tries to Fight them or Hides himself. (Cant really tell what exactly hes doing)

I think it's a really nice effect. [: And rafaelchampion. Where did you get that artwork? It looks like the newer Coldplay artwork but I've never seen it. If you took it from something done/released by Coldplay could you PM me a link to the picture? If you did it yourself, job well done. :]

I think it's a really nice effect. [: And rafaelchampion. Where did you get that artwork? It looks like the newer Coldplay artwork but I've never seen it. If you took it from something done/released by Coldplay could you PM me a link to the picture? If you did it yourself, job well done. :]

I am very glad you like it! Yes, I did it, actually it's a wallpaper, you can find it here

Coldplay Graffiti 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

The effect is actually not too different from screaming. It's Chris's vocals, believe it or not. They took his vocals, put them through some adjusting, changed the octaves he's singing in, and then made it sound like he's singing through a tin can. It's brilliant if you ask me, and it gives the song a very worried and anxious aura! :D

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
The effect is actually not too different from screaming. It's Chris's vocals, believe it or not. They took his vocals, put them through some adjusting, changed the octaves he's singing in, and then made it sound like he's singing through a tin can. It's brilliant if you ask me, and it gives the song a very worried and anxious aura! :D

^

ALL THAT! :D I think of sirens and secret police busting in to take you away to a gulag or place of that nature :)