May 28, 201313 yr Where in the stadium did you end up? Probably the only show where getting to the front probably wasn't the best place to be (wide stage, lots of things down the runway and in the sky) I was left to the runway and was third person from the front!! :D Where did you get?
June 1, 201313 yr I was left to the runway and was third person from the front!! :D Where did you get? Right hand side, 50 or so rows back. I managed to get a picture of the drum *points at avatar*
June 2, 201313 yr Time zi running out Mine was Knights of Cydonia but I loved Supremacy and I love every second of the earlier stuff they played :dazzled:
June 3, 201313 yr What are you doing here? You're posting in the Awesome Random Posting Thread, that's what you're doing.
June 3, 201313 yr My teacher just asked my class if anybody was going to the Muse concert tomorrow, I was the only one going. None of my classmates knew who Muse is, and then my teacher was going nuts, and praised me for my good music taste :D
June 3, 201313 yr when I was in 3rd I made my teacher so jealous for wearing my U2 shirt and saying I saw them in Brussels the day before :p those teachers are the best
June 4, 201313 yr This is a fictional poem/story I wrote today, based on a character I created in my head, I'm not a poet so yes it's probably shit but I kinda like it: The Story of the Girl "I haven't painted in a month" She said "I never picked up the brush" "I didn't paint, nor draw, nor even think of" That beautiful thing she does She told her friend "I'm better now" "It's all okay, I'm good" Her friend was confused But just got on They never, understood. The girl pleaded "I'm fine, I'm fine!" The man couldn't believe "I never painted the picture" She said "I never made it bleed" Her canvas was made of Skin Her paint was made of blood The paintbrush It was Razorsharp Could cut through lead or wood "I'm trapped, I'm trapped!" She said and said "In this little bubble" "The walls are slowly caving in" And now she was in trouble The voices rang in her ears She had no escape "Leave me alone Get out my head Will you change your tape?!" "I paint for a reason You don't understand You can't and never will I want to be alone now Just me now on this lonely hill" Silence struck For a minute no more Until she finally said "I want to be better now Better like my friend" "Why your friend is-" "My friend is better Better Just like me Just like we are friends together As you can clearly see" What the girl Had yet to realise Is her friend had come to an end. "My friend is better! Better i tell you! I know it,I can sense in my heart She sends me messages Everyday and night They hit me like a dart And hurt me like a fight" Her friend had died Floated away To be with the angels The friend had sadly Killed themselves after Severe depression. The girl picked up the paintbrush "I want to paint a picture" The razor hit her skin And caused it to blister "I can't I can't!!" She screamed and screamed "Can I not just lend-" Unfortunately just like this poem Her story came to an end.
June 5, 201313 yr Sorry it made you feel like crying!:hug: And the character is dark, henceforthe dark poem :P
June 5, 201313 yr Nah, it's fine. :hug: I usually write poems with a bit of happiness to them. Not because I'm happy, but because the things I write about usually have to do with nature, and I love nature so I write about it in a positive way. :) I usually take the subject of the poem and turn it into something else. I turn an eye into a stormy sea, and rain storm into a concert, a sunset into a canvas full of colour. That's just the way I write, I guess. My peons are all about painting a picture with words. :nice:
June 9, 201313 yr Only 6 more days until she has to move away... :cry: But one day the sun must set to rise :wacko:
June 9, 201313 yr Para para para para para para para para para para para para para para para para para paradise...
June 9, 201313 yr I start a new 3 month secondment tomorrow as the Operations Administrator. 12 weeks to make a good impression to see if I will be offered it at the end of the period.
June 11, 201313 yr ^ Good luck! :) I just started my first day today at my first ever job. I now work 5 days a week, Mon-Fri from 3pm-6pm. It's amazing how only 3 weeks ago I was in high school and only had to focus on school. Now it's work and college. However, I am really saddened that my girlfriend is moving to Michigan for the summer with her mom to be with her relatives. After summer she goes to Alabama for college and rotc in the navy after that. She leaves this upcoming Saturday. She said she will come visit during her winter break in December. My parents are telling me anything can happen in 6 months, that's true but I don't want to believe them. She is my first love and gf so I can't bear the thought of losing her even more. Skype will be our new best friend. I guess that's life, it tests you to see if you deserve what you want right? It's amazing how fast life is moving right now. :wacko:
Create an account or sign in to comment