• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Wait you're 14 and you know logarithms?! I'm 18 and they were on my final today. And I had no clue what I was doing. Not a good sign.....:P

Well, that's because I'm not taking it in school, but that's a different story.

It doesn't matter how young or how old you are when you learn something, it's not like it makes you any smarter.

Besides, like I said, I'm struggling to understand how they work too :p

I can only hope...:bigcry:

My summer reading seems just a little insane; I have to do 15 FULL PAGE ENTRIES (12 Times New Roman) on Life of Pi and the Hunger Games. I can do it, since it's not very difficult; it's just a heck of a lot of work.

I really like it, actually. I'm almost done with matrices right now.

Due to the course, I'm taking AP Statistics next year instead of Algebra II. :blank:

(also, while I'm on the subject, what's the difference between SL and Math Studies?)

Yeah, my summer reading was one book last year but the writing was 30 full pages ;)

Omg the only thing I liked about Alg 2 was Logs :dazzled: everything else sucked. :nod: and Ap stats sounds good, my friend took the ap exam just last week.

Okay Math SL: Harder but it's for someone like you a.k.a math nerds and the IB exam is semi-doable (:wink3: :|)

Math studies: the class kids take to have easy A's and a do-able IB exam. During your junior year, you will take this class and it's just one year (at least it is here)

but for Math SL it's two years. Do studies if you want to make junior year simpler. Trust me you need to try and make junior year easier D: but you love math which was not a factor when I decided to take math studies. Math :evil2:

*Due to lack of converable subject matter, Coldplaying user "Cheese Nip 2", better known as "Cheese Nip" by those closest to him, retreats into his own mind: A fantasy world where dreams come true, happiness is abounding and candy roams free on the wide open range. While poaching used to be a problem, recent advancements in drone fighters have led to a decrease in dead peppermint people and a sharp increase in dead poachers, whose carcasses now drape over the vast savannah as if a blanket of fresh fallen, bloody snow. It is during this visit to the inner sanctums of his mind that Cheese Nip goes to visit the cerebral councils: Elders that have lived in his mind since the dawn of time. Much to Cheese Nip's surprise an horror, the elders have gone frail and are kneeled on the floor, their black cloaks draping over their malnourished bodies. He runs over to the chieftain, who falls into Cheese Nip's arms. "What's the matter!", Cheese Nip cries. "What has happened to my friends!?!". "These are dark times...", the elder informs him. "You must...". The old man hesitates and swallows what are left of his teeth. "You must defeat the Butterscotch Queen!". "But I can't!", screams Cheese Nip. "For I am in love with her daughter!". The old man looks up at him, shocked at what he has just heard. A look of horror, than sadness, crosses his face, and he falls dead in Cheese Nip's arms. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"Whatever shall I do", Cheese Nip thinks to himself. Surely I can not break the heart of my fair maiden, even though her mother, in whose stomach she incubated for a period of 3 years, was in fact destroying the world his thoughts had created years ago.....All around him he saw peppermint people starving, Dying, forever scarred by the Butterscotch Queens evil deeds. Surely her daughter would understand....

But nay, in a momentary lapse of commen sense Cheese Nip falls pray to her beauty and is seduced into handing over the remnant shares of his mind to her now blood covered fingers. The knife now protrudes from his side and he lies laughing on the floor. He loves the way it burns: the pain, the hatred, all that he has never known. She plans to kill her mother and take over the realm of Cheese Nip's mind for all of eternity, and he does nothing to prevent it. He is quite content in her strangle hold, and will rule deviously beside her, tearing the world apart bit by bit till there is nothing left but a quilt of peppermint carcasses...

Wait you're 14 and you know logarithms?! I'm 18 and they were on my final today. And I had no clue what I was doing. Not a good sign.....:P

I try to understand logarithms for 3 years and when I saw it on math exams I was just like:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpeg

I learned logarithms, Anna! :blush:

Hate them to no end

:lol: I just remember that 'a log is an exponent.'

It's weird, I know, but it helps.

they're really easy I don't know what you're talking about

Anna, you're making me feel like a slacker. I'm going to be a senior and I'm taking AP Stats next year... :bigcry:

Aw, sorry :hug:

Honestly, I would've preferred to take precalc next year, then AP Calc AB in my sophomore year, AP Calc BC in my junior year, and AP Stat in my senior year, but nooo, the IB program doesn't allow that. -_-

Yeah, my summer reading was one book last year but the writing was 30 full pages ;)

Omg the only thing I liked about Alg 2 was Logs :dazzled: everything else sucked. :nod: and Ap stats sounds good, my friend took the ap exam just last week.

Okay Math SL: Harder but it's for someone like you a.k.a math nerds and the IB exam is semi-doable (:wink3: :|)

Math studies: the class kids take to have easy A's and a do-able IB exam. During your junior year, you will take this class and it's just one year (at least it is here)

but for Math SL it's two years. Do studies if you want to make junior year simpler. Trust me you need to try and make junior year easier D: but you love math which was not a factor when I decided to take math studies. Math :evil2:

As I said: doable, just time consuming. :P

It was really the only class I could take, to be honest. :shrug:

Math SL it is, then! :awesome: (what does SL stand for, anyway?)

You guys! it's finally summer here! Now I can talk to you guys :awesome:

well, in between doing summer homework and extra online classes... but yay! :wacky:

ME TOO :lol: :D :D :D :dance: :dance:

but no online classes. just 4 summer books :cry: