• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

AC Milan I'm assuming.

So Inter Milan has to deal with the Europa League, I bet they are happy at the loss of champions league money.

IIRC the winner of the Europa League gets around £5 million. Man City & Man Utd whom went out of the group stages of the champions league picked up close to that. When Spurs got to the quarter finals a couple years ago they took home around £15 million.

You can see why teams want champions league action and put weaken teams up for the Europa League, the prize money is rubbish compared to the CLs

Yeah, Inter were quite pissed off.

I didn't know that actually :surprised:

I kind of like Your Love. Depends what mood I'm in, to be honest, but it's alright.

I only save it because it's the only song were Tim sings the main part (not counting the demos) but the song itself is just.... meh

I'm good. I still didn't get into the math/science specialty school (14th! :bigcry:), but I'm in for I.B at a different school.

(also, I'm not sure if I told you this, but I'm taking Algebra II online)

You?

Anna! you might find this cool (and possibly very stupid)

Know the vlog brothers' video where Hank talks about Phineas Gage? Well I had a psychology exam on Tuesday, and one of the questions was on the frontal lobe. So I basically transcribed what he said in that video on to my exam script, and I wrote the study of Phineas.

I'm in College, I'm so going to fail that exam.

Know the vlog brothers' video where Hank talks about Phineas Gage? Well I had a psychology exam on Tuesday, and one of the questions was on the frontal lobe. So I basically transcribed what he said in that video on to my exam script, and I wrote the study of Phineas.

That's awesome.

I'm good. I still didn't get into the math/science specialty school (14th! :bigcry:), but I'm in for I.B at a different school.

(also, I'm not sure if I told you this, but I'm taking Algebra II online)

You?

Just wait a bit longer! and yay ib. jk it actually ruins your life while you're doing it, but after you're done with it you realize that you've gained lots of important tools from IB! :nice:

yeah you did, how do you like it so far?

Fingers crossed!Random videos always help though :nod:

Isn't that the guy who got a bar through his head and his personality changed and that lead to the discovery that certain parts of the brain control personality or something? :surprised:

(I spend many days jumping from page to page on Wikipedia)

Just wait a bit longer! and yay ib. jk it actually ruins your life while you're doing it, but after you're done with it you realize that you've gained lots of important tools from IB! :nice:

yeah you did, how do you like it so far?

I can only hope...:bigcry:

My summer reading seems just a little insane; I have to do 15 FULL PAGE ENTRIES (12 Times New Roman) on Life of Pi and the Hunger Games. I can do it, since it's not very difficult; it's just a heck of a lot of work.

I really like it, actually. I'm almost done with matrices right now.

Due to the course, I'm taking AP Statistics next year instead of Algebra II. :blank:

(also, while I'm on the subject, what's the difference between SL and Math Studies?)