• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Sory bout that, and it's fine. I just think it's weird when people say they have nothing to draw, I end up hating myself a bit when I start thinking that. I have drawing ideas, and I guess what are drawings to me would be songs to you. I know that sounds sappy and cliché, but it makes my point.

And now there's a downpour . . . back on topic

Oh I could. You wouldn't believe my dream either.

Alright, well, here you go:

My friends and I were dressed up for a costume party as the famous characters from fairytales (puss in boots. classic thieves, robin hood, princesses, ect.) and we go to this party and then we're just abruptly told to leave. I forgot my sketchbook upstairs in the ballroom, so me and one of my friends go up to get it, and the lights go out section by section as we look. It scares the crap out of us, naturally, and, when we're trying to leave, we spot a way down that's covered with guards. We obviously can't go down that way, and we're almost spotted, but we get out with my sketchbook still MIA.

Then, we leave, and the whole world is like stereotype Victorian England and then we heard, "STOP, THIEVES!" and there's a bunch of classic characters that come in, throw whatever they stole at me and my friends, and run off. We do the same, leaving behind the stolen whatever.

It goes on from there, but I feel like words can't express how horrifying the later story is.

Wow that is scary! Still not as bad as Richard Dean Anderson turning into an alien and eating me, (Dont Ask) but that's pretty bad!

And did you say downpour? Which means I'm probably getting rain too. :(

Hmmm . . . I didn't explain the shadow beast. He's best drawn rather than described. But damn, aliens?! That's weird.