• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Congrats to you and her! :nice:

Congrats Keaton! That's Great!

I'm not here...... I'm asleep.... :curtain:

Thanks guys :wacky:

I texted her today, she was stressed about college stuff. I remembered what today was, and tetxed her that and I think it made her day just a little bit better. :hug:

Oh James, I have a title for this new song. And I use the word Ultraviolet in the chorus :P

Oh I can feel this bliss

I can see the ultraviolet rays

We're glowing luminous

As we light the way..

Oh good Julia.

Okay thanks Troxley :P

Today is August 2. Today marks 3 months with Morgan! :wacky: :heart: :huskyhug: :hug: :heart: :wacky:

Oh cool! Congratulation! So you got together on Tim Rice-Oxley's birthday? :lol: :rolleyes:

Oh cool! Congratulation! So you got together on Tim Rice-Oxley's birthday? :lol: :rolleyes:

If his birthday is on May 2 then yes. Haha. I asked her out during school. :rolleyes: I remember, I texted her asking if I could talk to her at the front of school during break. When she came, I told her I had something to say. But then I suddenly forgot and kinda just smiled and blushed and said, "I uh um hey..uh Will you go out with me?" :lol: So glad she said yes. Because I found out from my other friends in our group at the time that she had liked me.

If his birthday is on May 2 then yes. Haha. I asked her out during school. :rolleyes: I remember, I texted her asking if I could talk to her at the front of school during break. When she came, I told her I had something to say. But then I suddenly forgot and kinda just smiled and blushed and said, "I uh um hey..uh Will you go out with me?" :lol: So glad she said yes. Because I found out from my other friends in our group at the time that she had liked me.

Oh whoops...I wasn't thinking straight. 3 months would be May not June. :embarrassed:

Haha! That's so cute! :cheesy:

How cute! My ex and I met during ski club, exchanged numbers on Valentine's day, and talked for forever until we finally got the chance to go out. He took me out to dinner, and then to go see Oz the Great and Powerful. I still have no idea what that movie is about . . . :rolleyes: (my friends pick on me now if/when the movie is brought up in conversation)

How cute! My ex and I met during ski club, exchanged numbers on Valentine's day, and talked for forever until we finally got the chance to go out. He took me out to dinner, and then to go see Oz the Great and Powerful. I still have no idea what that movie is about . . . :rolleyes: (my friends pick on me now if/when the movie is brought up in conversation)

Aww that's so adorable haha! :nice:

oh cool! What'd you think of it Troxley?

^^ It sucks though, because my friends will be like, "Yeah, Julia, how was that movie? Was it any good?" and then when I say I don't remember, they ask why, and with a sick smile they'll go, "Were you distracted by something?" I know they're teasing me, but I wish they'd drop it.

Relationships are nice, breakups suck :|

Yeah, especially in front of the kids you babysit, and then they ask you what distracted you. And the older sister is smart enough to ask you, "Was it a boy?! It was a boy wasn't it?!"

Never tell/say anything you don't want to be known about within earshot of small children, they have no filter and they will tell.

Why not? Being in relationships when you feel too young to consider marriage just doesn't make sense to me...:shrug: oh well...

. . . I mean, yeah, but . . . lots of people date in high school and end up marrying someone they met in college (more often than not). It's just kinda fun to have a sweet heart, even if for just a while.

. . . I mean, yeah, but . . . lots of people date in high school and end up marrying someone they met in college (more often than not). It's just kinda fun to have a sweet heart, even if for just a while.

:nod: Words of wisdom.

Well anyways...I have to go now. Bye!

Night Troxley.