• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Inspired by One. I'm trying to make them vague, because those are the emotions I feel. I hit writers block for the second verse.. So far this song really speaks to me, like no other. It's really personal and I'd rather not say why. It has reminds me of the worst day of my life. But I'm happy that I wanna write it.

What else now

Ask me how

I don't know

Where to now

Tell me again

I heard you say

Whatever and

I can't see what you mean

If you won't say when

How do I carry our love

When all I feel is hurt

How do I carry/hold you

When all I

I'm no exception

When you see my reflection

The infection taking over

Poison in my veins

This misery, basking in my pain

So far. Dinner bbl.

What else now

Ask me how

I don't know

Where to now

Tell me again

I heard you say

Whatever and

I can't see what you mean

If you won't say when

How do I carry our love

When all I feel is hurt

How I can't speak

I'm no exception

When you see my reflection

The infection taking over

Poison in my veins

This misery, basking in my pain

Digging deep down

Gripping my heart and soul

I'm slowly losing control

Please send me a signal

Reach within and set me free

I wish I knew then

What I know now

I saw it coming

But I did nothing

Can you remember

Through the long and dark Decembers

It'll haunt me forever

Hello, whoever is here, I had my first day at college today.

IT WASN'T BAD *tears of joy*, today we were just introduced to the course n stuff, but it went smoothly and I talked to this guy I like *like like like like* quite a bit too. I made a new friend, I think and I got my timetable. I met my friends at lunch and break and my timetable is good.

YAY :vuvuzela:

Yay right.

So does this sound like he likes me too *prepare for life story, I'd advise you get a drink (vodka or something) and get comfy*:

We never really spoke much in high school, but at a college taster day he heard me talking to this other guy about a band called The Specials (who I love) and he butted in saying how much he loves them, anyway we spoke about The Specials and then ska music and then scooters and then college and then music again until the end of our break, he walked with me to class (his class was near mine) and as he was walking away said "Molly! *molly turns to boy* ill talk to you at lunch, you know... Cus I'm an interesting guy;) (jokey way)", I laughed and went into class.

At lunch I didn't want to seem too eager so I went with my friends and got some food in town, I turned around and he and his friends were there, it looked like they were talking about me (I just had a feeling, plus they were all looking at me whilst talking :uhoh: ), me and my friends went to meet our other friends. Then he appeared about 15 mins later and stood near me, we spoke a little but as we were in a big group didn't say as much.

That was the end of that day, this was early July.

Then on enrolment day at college I saw him briefly but again didn't want to seem too eager so walked past, he kind of stared...

Today we started college, we had form (tutor time) for 2 hours this morning as its our first day and he was in my form. When I got there I didn't know anyone... Then he walked over and said good morning (so cute :wacky: ), he said "Q3?" (Room) and I nodded. He said he liked my bag (it has a badge with The Specials on it and a scooter badge and a northern soul badge) and asked me were I got the patches etc etc. then my friend turned up and she was in the same room, as delighted as I was to see her, I kind of wanted it to be me and him :\. Anyway, she sat next to me leaving no room for him :(. But DON'T WWORRY! The tutor gave us a task just to get to know everyone a bit better and we had to swap our paper with someone else, he finished first in the class and came across half way of the room and gave me his sheet, then pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. We worked together and spoke. Then we had a 5 minute break, me, my friend and le guy went outside nd he asked whether I liked the scooter he just sold, I explained to him that he shouldn't have sold it because it was so beautiful (it was a beauty... A lambretta Li 150, my dream scooter). Then we went back inside and made some jokes n stuff.

EDIT: also in a little assembly we had, out of the corner of my eye I saw him and he kept turning and looking in my direction... But I payed him no attention *culdpleh*

That's the story so far.... What do you think? Does he like me? Or am I being too hopeful?

I just think he'd be great for me. We have the same music taste. I like how he dresses, he's a mod. He likes how I dress, I'm a mod. He loves scooters and so do I, he even wants to be an engineer thingy so he can work with scooters when he's older. We share similar political views. He laughs when I do stupid things, this happens a lot, I can be very dippy, he doesn't laugh in a cruel way either, it's a nice way. He laughs at the things I say and I find him funny too.

Also, my friends find faults with him, but I feel completely oblivious to them...

I think I'm falling, or I have fell, for him.

It sounds very promising from the way you explained it. I mean, I like this one girl... I compliment her, talk with her, take every advantage I can to basically get to know her. I was that way up until the point I confessed my love for her. :lol: About a month ago she told me she didn't want a relationship right now, so yeah... I'm still hopeful dammit! We went to prom, my graduation, all that good stuff together. She may or may not like me as a boyfriend right now, but I'm very hopeful in the near future. Even though we're still friends today, I still want to get a chance with her and to prove to her that she's not making a mistake. This has been going on since March, so yeah...

If I were you, I'd just wait (It pains me to say that word, wait.) to see what else will happen between you two. He may or may not ask you to hang out with him at some point. Give it a few days (or weeks, up to you) and then ask him if he's free to spend some time with you. Of course, I wouldn't try to imply it like it's a date or anything! :lol: It's best to wait and take things slow with him and try not to rush into anything. I mean, from the sounds of it, I'm sure he may like you in the future, if not right now. The friendship sounds promising and it's off to a good start with the way I see it.

Oh okay thanks :D. I hope he does like me. Ill see what happens in time. I just, I quite like him and I haven't really liked a guy since the last guy I liked was a complete and utter ****. He kind of put me off relationships and we weren't even in one!! I hope it goes well.

How're you?