✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Thanks for the answer Dee, I hope your family will be doing even better soon. :nice:

I was about to write an extensive post but the point is, I'll be finishing med school (hopefully) next year and then try to travel as much as I can to quell my ongoing restlessness. And then if I get a job which I studied for I'd be happy to stay, but unfortunately that's becoming increasingly hard and it's the primary reason why a lot of young, brave, educated people are frustrated and see their only hope in leaving the country in search of a decent life. I know the beginning is very hard and our school systems are incompatible, but my dream is to live in an English speaking country, so if not the US - Australia or Canada. Our program is based on German medicine so getting a job there is much easier but I just don't like German although I do love learning languages. So yeah, idk I'm torn between lots of options but I'm taking it one step at a time, the first one being finishing college.

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Found it! I love it!!! :D Interesting title :wacko:

Thanks. :wacky: It holds a lot of personal meaning to it.

Random thought: what do you guys think of the song a day in the life? It's one of the greatest songs of all time IMO

"A Day in the Life" is one of my favorite Beatles tunes of all time. :wacko: