• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Hello

I only saw the guy a little today, I saw him with his friends and he was looking at me. So I just smiled and continued talking to my friends. Then I saw him this afternoon but didn't get to talk to him. :(

I know that feeling. :( I've been there one too many times back when my friend and I would see each other at school.

I was exactly the same way when I first contemplated on talking with my friend more often. But If you never try then you'll never knooooow... just what you're wooooooOOOOOOOOORRRRRtthh... (Sorry, got a bit carried away with the Coldplay reference there...) But you see where I'm coming from, right?

It may come off a bit risky, but you never really know if you annoy someone unless you talk with them. Try to have a general conversation with him like about classes and stuff and see where it goes from there.

Trust me, I hate getting the impression that I'm annoying someone, too. It ain't pretty, but you'll feel like you're not confidence enough if you think you'll annoy someone.

College is okay, just settling into routine again after 3 months off. I had archaeology today, it was hard, so I'm gonna work my ass off, hopefully ill like it. Nice to see some faces again which I haven't for a while. It's scary though, so big and so many people :o.

I'm sure your significant other has a good reason for not texting you back, maybe her phones not working or something? :)