• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I cant wait to listen to Ink.. Must say my boss does agree with me in music infact im shown all the bad dissapproved stuff so I know what is liked and what isnt, and we're tight and ive been obedient as far as life itself..

Got to go and be good so everyone no stealing private boxes, imposing on rights of others :cool:, no bad spelling or monopolizing peoples lives with suffering making them sick and then claiming their children making them sick from the age of 12, thats how wacky this world is getting. Leave my eyes alone there for seeing life, good life not interrupted life...

The Random posting thread is the best thread on coldplaying. This is where the cool kids hang.

Damn straight. I'm debating getting Turn Blue too. I listened to it on iTunes Radio and wasn't impressed. I also have to make sure I have enough money to get GS on Monday haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kind of bums me out that Sparky took out the entire Ghost Stories Leak thread. That was an epic thread, the board will be lesser because of it, though I understand it probably lagged the board. Just a bummer. Forums are awesome because of the history on them.

Ink is the Ghost Stories equivalent of Major Minus for me. I feel like the beat is a little overdone. I feel that way about most of the songs actually. I still love them, but I think they'd be better with traditional drum parts instead of the techno drums

Me too. I wish the promo shows were closer together. We probably won't hear anything until those are all over. Might be for the best though. This week I'm gonna start sending out job apps. The longer before the tour gets announced, the longer I have to save money : P