December 31, 201114 yr I'd rather not... :P You'd love Rochester. Math and Science is the center of our city. Good old Mayo Clinic and IBM.
December 31, 201114 yr Eh, my hands won't let go of the tablet :| :blank: You just gave me another pervy thought. THANKS. :phu:
December 31, 201114 yr I think so. At least, in as many classes as possible. Would you like to see my SAT scores? :wink: Haha I don't mean to sound mean to those ap-ers, but AP classes are easy! And it looks great on college transcripts! They're like you did AP? OMG CAN I HAZ U?
December 31, 201114 yr I'd rather not... :P My reading score is actually much higher than my math score. :P Blame it on not being taught geometry in 7th grade.
December 31, 201114 yr Haha I don't mean to sound mean to those ap-ers, but AP classes are easy! And it looks great on college transcripts! They're like you did AP? OMG CAN I HAZ U? I have no doubt about how easy they will be. :lol: Yep. Especially if I just happened to be considering an Ivy League college. :D
December 31, 201114 yr Omg mayo clinic! :heart: Yes Anna :nod: middle school is a breeze, that's why high school is fun, there can be classes that are challenging which makes it more interesting!
December 31, 201114 yr One of my classmates just got into Harvard for probably medicine. I think the entire school went berserk. :P
December 31, 201114 yr I have no doubt about how easy they will be. :lol: Yep. Especially if I just happened to be considering an Ivy League college. :D Trust me their scholarships don't cover shit :(
December 31, 201114 yr Well, don't. :P Oh, good gracious. :facepalm: :laugh3: Glad you caught that! m=E/c*c, which makes better sense indeed! Physics, not mathematics anyhow. I think perhaps more than math is the ability to reconcile problems in the human equation, since therein are the great problems to be solved. ;)
December 31, 201114 yr My oldest half brother (who turned 30 in November) is an oncologist. I'm more on the math-centered route. :nod:
December 31, 201114 yr We'll need hovercrafts here pretty soon. Mayo Clinic uses a lot of space for parking. :P
December 31, 201114 yr One of my classmates just got into Harvard for probably medicine. I think the entire school went berserk. :P One of my friends got a full ride to brown university but she was like um, I,m just waiting ffor Harvard to respond :lol: Do you know what you want to major in?
December 31, 201114 yr *vainly posts SAT scores anyway* Reading: 670 Math: 600 :smug: :o That's great :)
December 31, 201114 yr :laugh3: Glad you caught that! m=E/c*c, which makes better sense indeed! Physics, not mathematics anyhow. I think perhaps more than math is the ability to reconcile problems in the human equation, since therein are the great problems to be solved. ;) Well, for all practical purposes, I'm socially inept. That's not going to turn out well...
December 31, 201114 yr One of my friends got a full ride to brown university but she was like um, I,m just waiting ffor Harvard to respond :lol: Do you know what you want to major in? I have some idea (film, journalism, or English) but I'm not sure if I should, because I probably won't get a job.
December 31, 201114 yr Trust me their scholarships don't cover shit :( I know. Which is why I'm happy that my PhD dad still earns money, even after he retired from the company he founded. :lol: :o That's great :) Just before turning 13. :smug: Oh, my mind before Coldplaying..
December 31, 201114 yr Well, for all practical purposes, I'm socially inept. That's not going to turn out well... You seem poifectly socially ept here, so I think we need the logical intellectual Anna to bring together disparate groups and reconcile problems between them!;)
December 31, 201114 yr Oh hai Hai I'm being smart. :smug: Where did you disappear to when I was posting my 24-part summary? :disappointed:
December 31, 201114 yr You seem poifectly socially ept here, so I think we need the logical intellectual Anna to bring together disparate groups and reconcile problems between them!;) ...yeah, no.
December 31, 201114 yr But I disagree! Look how effective Einstein was at advocating non-violent change in the world, for instance. So you will have to become a physicist. :)
December 31, 201114 yr Was he socially inept? :nod: Was he smarter than I am? :nod: Did he have better hair? :nod: I could go on. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment