• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Well, the two wall areas that are usable are 36 in. x 84 in and and 60 in. x 72 in., but the one that's 60 in x 72 in. is right above my bed, and I already have a bunch of 'Academic Excellence' (:P) 'certificates' on the 36 x 84 in. wall.

Hmm . . . well, I suppose you could put the posters above your bed :shrug: Although that's a really small space to be putting several posters. The X&Y poster that I have is 36in. x 24in., so you'd obviously have to get something considerably smaller than that if you're planning on putting up more than one. Nevermind, if you use the 72in. wall then you'd probably have space for . . . three or so. :shrug:

:P That might be a problem

Can't see it :thinking:

Nevermind . . . :dazzled: I really want a poster with one of those poses

The reason it's so expensive is probably because of that gold-plated record. :lol:

But :dazzled:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :hug:

Let it be better than 2011 and worse that 2013 :wacky:

Okay, can do. :P

I have a cork board for all my certificates :P

Mine wouldn't fit. :laugh3:

I don't know :thinking: Those pictures from the ARoBttH and X&Y era always confuse me because I never can tell which era they're from.

And that's pretty annoying when you try and organize your pictures by era :blank:

:nod:

If I remember correctly, they didn't have any EDIT: SPECIAL outfits during Parachutes and A Rush era, but during X&Y era they had those black outfits...

Hai Fran! Happy New Year!

I just stuff all my certificates in my drawer because there's so many of them :P

I don't even have a drawer under my desk, so I can't do that. I actually have two drawers because the other (non-clothes) one is full of my brother's (it used to be his room) and dad's VCR tapes. :lol:

I have a walk-in closet. :blank:

The reason it's so expensive is probably because of that gold-plated record. :lol:

But :dazzled:

I could care less about the record, but I WANT A POSTER OF THE GUYS IN THAT POSE aspdigas

I think Rush was random, and X&Y was all black :shrug:

:nod:

If I remember correctly, they didn't have any EDIT: SPECIAL outfits during Parachutes and A Rush era, but during X&Y era they had those black outfits...

It was, but there are a couple where it doesn't work out :confused:

for example: Chris had curls for the X&Y era, but not for ARoBttH, and then Guy had his mop and Jonny his hat (towards the end of X&Y) so I try to go by that also