✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The amazing monologue of thom (gotta beat ren)

Valleyboy

and sternly, god, i'm so sorry that i havent talked to you on aim! it's just cos i've been way too busy with school and such! and i'll probably fail on my tests... hmmm... maybe not, if i sit next to the smart dude. lol but i promise that as soon as i get rid of this crappy school, i'll talk to you nonstop!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha you know what? that's sooo true eric! like, we could do it on msn, i guess. i know it's possible to have audio convos there, and i'll buy a sweet audiocard this christmas, so i'll be able to plug my bass on the pc, and it'll be good. :cool: lol hey man, have you downloaded the muse songs, by the way? they have some great bass lines!

and sternly' date=' god, i'm so sorry that i havent talked to you on aim! it's just cos i've been way too busy with school and such! and i'll probably fail on my tests... hmmm... maybe not, if i sit next to the smart dude. lol but i promise that as soon as i get rid of this crappy school, i'll talk to you nonstop![/quote']

hahahahaha! :lol: No worries.... I was about to skuash you...... but it's all ok now! hahahaha! :lol:

ha, no shit! i suck with math too! i needed a 90% to pass! and i got a 40. lol but i got this really lucky day yesterday, cos my teacher left her diary open on the table, and that's where she writes down all the students grades, and then i saw... thomas -- 40%, so i grabbed my pen and changed it to 90%. :sneaky: muahahah that was the best! i'm so screwed if she finds out though. lol

:stunned: did you really?

that is eeeevil.

today i found out that i'm getting a good mark in gym. my teacher said it was in the 80's! and it's good because my other teacher was a hard marker so i never got over a 79%!

i hate getting 79%! it's just so close to and 80%!

ha' date=' no shit! i suck with math too! i needed a 90% to pass! and i got a 40. lol but i got this really lucky day yesterday, cos my teacher left her diary open on the table, and that's where she writes down all the students grades, and then i saw... thomas -- 40%, so i grabbed my pen and changed it to 90%. :sneaky: muahahah that was the best! i'm so screwed if she finds out though. lol[/quote']

:angry: THAT'S CHEATING! You got to tell her the truth!

hahahahaha! No worries.... I was about to skuash you...... but it's all ok now! hahahaha!

hahahaha *phew* seriously, i'm so sorry... and that goes to all msn and aim people too, cos i havent talked to you for a long, long time... like, julia, both erics, and... well... everybody. well, i'll be talking to all of you soon, i hope!

hahah no, actually i REALLY liked sublime. well, they're not my fav band, but still, their songs are different from most of the stuff that i listen to, and that's good, cos it can get really boring to listen to britrock all day long, you know? i downloaded this one called santeria.. its pretty good.. and wrong way was cool too!

do u have a fav muse song for me to dl?

Yes, yes! i think you'd like muscle museum, cos thats their first song that i really liked... but hysteria's bass is the best. you'll probaly like muse. They're kinda like radiohead though, you have to give em a few listens before you really get into the songs.