✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The amazing monologue of thom (gotta beat ren)

Valleyboy

Okay... sooo... yesterday, someone *cough*ren*cough* posted like crazy, and now i gotta beat him on our little posting contest. is it a dumb thing? yes!

Soo, what's the point of this thread? there isnt a point. i'm just gonna post like crazy here, and if you wanna support me, you're welcome, if you aren't, get the fook out of MY thread

Okay, sit down, and get ready for the amazing thom monologue!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, so i woke up at 10am to go to the army today. it wasnt cool, cos we had to sing the brazilian anthem there, and i dont know it. (ah, i know the canadian one though. lol) soo, i had to be there for like, 2 hours. oh, i met an old pal there, he's playing the guitar now, and he's cool. lol okay, soo...

then we talked for minutes and minutes, and then we left, and we went to mcdonalds to eat these ice creams that they sell there. hmm... they were really yummy. ah, then i had to go to school at 2 pm, cos i had a chemistry exam, and of course, i didnt study shit, so i was pretty sure that i wouldn't pass, but...

this really smart dude was sitting next to me, and i got all the answers from him (yes, i'm a cheater), and then my teacher corrected the test, and i got a freaking 80%. good, good! then i left, and i went to a cd store to search for the coldplay dvd, but they didnt have it yet, and it pissed me a lot.

schmarotzer... hahaha i used to post with that name, and when i logged in again, i forgot to log in as valleyboy. lol! damn, i just wasted one of my replies!! fook! lol and that schmarotzer dude is stalking My mandy! shame on him!!! hahaha look... i was a high speed coldplayer with that username... 105 posts... that was 2 years ago though. lol damn, that was weird... i am really talking to myself. lol

hahahah wait!!! Ren?!?! i didn't invite you to MY thread! lol i'm sooo going to beat you tonight! lol

oh, and thanks for replying mandy2! lol soo... you used to be a cheater, eh? lol tell me, tell me, i dont wanna talk to myself here.

oh, the topic has officially changed to "hey, talk to thom! but dont do it if your username is riff" hahaha jk, btw. lol