✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The amazing monologue of thom (gotta beat ren)

Valleyboy

Well that doesn't take the fact that that's unfair, and not honest............. besides you get used to it!

Well, i never said it was honest... but... aahh... sorry, i know i'm wrong, but like, everybody cheats on exams and stuff, its not a biiig deal. Also, it was the last exam, and even if i studied a lot, i wouldnt get a 90%... my teacher sucks so much ass...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that doesn't take the fact that that's unfair, and not honest............. besides you get used to it!

Well, i never said it was honest... but... aahh... sorry, i know i'm wrong, but like, everybody cheats on exams and stuff, its not a biiig deal. Also, it was the last exam, and even if i studied a lot, i wouldnt get a 90%... my teacher sucks so much ass...

Well I cheated once and I thought it was right to do that so I told the teacher and he just laughed, very ironically........... and I got a very low mark, but it's better than cheat!

Well I cheated once and I thought it was right to do that so I told the teacher and he just laughed, very ironically........... and I got a very low mark, but it's better than cheat!

oh, i know. damn, i wish i was brave enough to tell the truth... and you know what? your teacher should've kept your grade the way it was, since you told him the truth... that's what i'd do.

this thom dude wants to beat me huh? i guess you'll have to stay up all nite if u wanna do that.. muahahahaha... btw, where are my bass tabs u thom bitch!?

la la la, no comments :dozey:

well I cheated but my grade wasn't so good either! Besides he hates me, I know the rectory from memory thanks to him! and I was not brave............. it just had to be done!

hahaha ah, why does your teacher hates you?

hahaha hey mandy, you know what? you're the best ever! yay, my first reply! lol score!

soo... talk people! well... please don't say "fuck off thom" or "you're sooo imature" or stuff. lol let's just get together and defeat the evil ren!!

hey!!! FUCK OFF THOM!!! :D btw, u wont beat me.... at least tonite :P

this thom dude wants to beat me huh? i guess you'll have to stay up all nite if u wanna do that.. muahahahaha... btw, where are my bass tabs u thom bitch!?

la la la, no comments :dozey:

well I cheated but my grade wasn't so good either! Besides he hates me, I know the rectory from memory thanks to him! and I was not brave............. it just had to be done!

hahaha ah, why does your teacher hates you?

why???????? hahahahaha! Because I'm one of those students that always argue; I don't give anything for granted, I ask, analyze and doubt most of the things he says.............. and because, as he says, I'm ironic and unice with him, among othe things :lol: