Patches Pictures??

TraceOddity

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Chris why are you so awesome??? did ur cousin make those as well? i will gladly buy some... i also got a company to make one patch of the Rings and hope it turns out well, when i get it ill post pics....

:) thank you… its every time a long way, we send us a lot of mails to find the perfect designs for the patches… but i love it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris! I loev the work you've done with these patches and I'd really like to order some, which ones do you currently have available?

And I agree with a previous comment, we should all try to find the jackets that they have so that we can make our own custom jackets.

If you go a few pages back in this thread, someone made a HUGE vectorized version of the logo!

I also found another (smaller) one from this board, enlarged it, and made stencils based on it and put them on shirts with spray paint, which worked fairly well...I just love that logo as well!

Thanks!

EDIT: But it won't even load,lol.

^I'll be in touch in a week or so when I have money. These are great!

Ive designed a copy of the arm patches as worn by the band at live shows (the swirly badge and the coloured rings badge)

Im getting these made into embroidered patches and then I can sell them to you guys for you to wear..

8cm diameter

£6 GBP each - The rings and the blue spiral

£3 postage to the UK

£4 Europe postage

£5 Postage rest of the world

If youre interested, inbox me with your email address and quantity you require

I think the easiest way to buy these will be using PayPal.

374601_10150891483035123_558215122_21016850_1282720365_n.jpg

Why wartermarking it? What an ass... as if you had desined a Monalisa instead of those mspaintable dull amouts of pixels... lol

Why wartermarking it? What an ass... as if you had desined a Monalisa instead of those mspaintable dull amouts of pixels... lol

I thought the same... Teco.... I was considering removing the watermark... to be a troll but was too lazy.... were all a community here lets share and play nice... lets not try to capitalize off of a great bands art and ideas....

I thought the same... Teco.... I was considering removing the watermark... to be a troll but was too lazy.... were all a community here lets share and play nice... lets not try to capitalize off of a great bands art and ideas....

I agree he should remove watermark instead of doing his business here

I don't agree with the watermark. However, if he still wants to produce them and sell them it's ok but don't watermark them as if it were your own creation... c'mon lol