✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Patches Pictures??

TraceOddity

great production you did! clap clap

edit: try harder being a selfish fool next time

jerksimagevect1.png

jerksimagevect2.png

(it took me so long and dark 20 minutes to make those, and then when I finished i forgot to tag both images with my name. dang!)

thanks for making it! BUT i found a flaw i dont know if you'll care but can you re-make it please. you forgot an extra purple circle in between the pink and blue.

tumblr_lw4j3xCCdH1qlwfgco1_500.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody! Now here are my last and least patches... My cousin have a new job...

So i have a set, of all patches, and put this on ebay soon. Its a charity sale!

I hope someone buy the patches and they out them a smile on his face ;)

So i have only 3-4 MX,CK, big MX and MM-Eye patches. If someone want one of then please send my a PM with your price!

And remember, only a handful of people have one of this patches!

Thanks! Chris

The new one

img1061px.jpg

Soon on ebay

img1062yd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I need a little help,

I'm getting someone to make my patches but I want to make sure they get the right size to fit my shirt. I haven't bought the shirt as of yet, but I was thinking if I am size "Adult Medium" what sizes would I have to get, and if I was "Adult Large" what size patch would look best.

P.S. As of right now, using my current shirts as reference, I believe between 3 to 4 inches for the circle patches, and same for the Major Minus Media.

Hey guys I need a little help,

I'm getting someone to make my patches but I want to make sure they get the right size to fit my shirt. I haven't bought the shirt as of yet, but I was thinking if I am size "Adult Medium" what sizes would I have to get, and if I was "Adult Large" what size patch would look best.

P.S. As of right now, using my current shirts as reference, I believe between 3 to 4 inches for the circle patches, and same for the Major Minus Media.

For the circle patches, an 8cm diameter usually looks best.

• 3 months later...
I would like to ask your permission to make some patches with this design :9 i really loved its perfect! I want to put it in my coldplay hoodie, and i will obviously send you one if you give me permission to make it :) i found this company in portugal and they do some patches... let me know as soon as possible please:)

EDIT : this company completely insane, they asked me 217€ for 50 patches :| :disappointed: i want those patches so bad

hello again! wondering if you still have a patch? and how much do you want for it?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello everybody! Now here are my last and least patches... My cousin have a new job...

So i have a set, of all patches, and put this on ebay soon. Its a charity sale!

I hope someone buy the patches and they out them a smile on his face ;)

So i have only 3-4 MX,CK, big MX and MM-Eye patches. If someone want one of then please send my a PM with your price!

And remember, only a handful of people have one of this patches!

Thanks! Chris

The new one

img1061px.jpg

Soon on ebay

img1062yd.jpg

hi there Hayachris: i was wondering if you could PM me some of the designs for those patches? i really want to put them on a t-shirt or something.

the ones i need: Major Minus (not MMM), and the 2 MX's.

thank you.