✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Patches Pictures??

TraceOddity

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you think its so easy to design and make these, then do it yourself instead of dissing me because youre lazy and just want to copy what Ive produced. Its Coldplays design, sure, Ive just recreated it into a usable image for patches. Its not meant for you to copy and use as your avatar or watever!

great production you did! clap clap

edit: try harder being a selfish fool next time

jerksimagevect1.png

jerksimagevect2.png

(it took me so long and dark 20 minutes to make those, and then when I finished i forgot to tag both images with my name. dang!)

'Doing my business here'?

Im making patches for fellow Coldplayers who want them, and it costs to get them made so I have to sell them.

And if you think its so easy to design and make these, then do it yourself instead of dissing me because youre lazy and just want to copy what Ive produced. Its Coldplays design, sure, Ive just recreated it into a usable image for patches. Its not meant for you to copy and use as your avatar or watever!

LOL i just wanted to make cardboard frisbees calm down... o.O

'Doing my business here'?

Im making patches for fellow Coldplayers who want them, and it costs to get them made so I have to sell them.

Try not to be selfish next time and if you're going to share something on here just SHARE it but don't come with that kind of watermarking or that stuff. If you wanted to share it you could have told people you can produce them and upload a picture of it without watermarking. If you're going to upload them with watermark, put yourself on e-bay or create your own business site and sell them on the internet via paypal like many people already does ilegally with coldplay stuff. But learn from them because they don't come here offering their business.

Also, I suggest not to forget the topic of this post. The topic is Patches Pictures for everyone to make their own outfits look like Coldplay, and not to be doing their business here with WATERMARKED images. I guess if you want to sell them it's ok, and if you say you have to sell them because you have to pay to produce them it's ok but then share your image so we can chose where to Produce it.

Oh, and also I'm not lazy, I share other stuff here which takes me time, as you share your images that took you time to produce. Don't forget this is a coldplay fans community. Didn't you read the rules?

Salutes

LOL i just wanted to make cardboard frisbees calm down... o.O

lol.:D

Actually, you could make stickers to put on real ones. They'd look really cool,lol.

The stickers I can make :nice:

You guys just need the paper... if you look at the keyboard in my sig i made it entirely with stickers :P Well....the Viva logo is amazing, but everything else sucks -_-

Avery 18665 Labels, 10 8x11 sheets for $11 :awesome:

The stickers I can make :nice:

You guys just need the paper... if you look at the keyboard in my sig i made it entirely with stickers :P Well....the Viva logo is amazing, but everything else sucks -_-

Avery 18665 Labels, 10 8x11 sheets for $11 :awesome:

And how do you make patches?

What is the size of the multicolor patches ? I'll try to make one :)