✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Patches Pictures??

TraceOddity

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
here is my digital version of the circle\swirly patch. i did it on powerpoint and i dont have a vectorizer?? so please some one fix it if possible my email is [email protected] if you want a chance to fix it. tumblr_luz6l4URmq1qlwfgco1_500.png

I would like to ask your permission to make some patches with this design :9 i really loved its perfect! I want to put it in my coldplay hoodie, and i will obviously send you one if you give me permission to make it :) i found this company in portugal and they do some patches... let me know as soon as possible please:)

EDIT : this company completely insane, they asked me 217€ for 50 patches :| :disappointed: i want those patches so bad

Chris like i said before how much for all of your collection?? minus the yellow swirl... which you should make orange.... $60??? $70??? $80???

Hey friends, i'm in holidays and come back at this weekend, and i hope i have the CK and MX patches... and then we can talk about the prices and all this! Thanks and see you!

I would like to ask your permission to make some patches with this design :9 i really loved its perfect! I want to put it in my coldplay hoodie, and i will obviously send you one if you give me permission to make it :) i found this company in portugal and they do some patches... let me know as soon as possible please:)

EDIT : this company completely insane, they asked me 217€ for 50 patches :| :disappointed: i want those patches so bad

yes you have my permission although i improved it yesterday, so ill post a new image for u to use. and yes i would like some if you let me know how i can pay u back and how to get it and all that.