✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yes Kat, I will marry you

sarah**

I know we've been talking about it for a long time, but I think it's time for us to commit to something serious. I am willing to move to Germany. We can live in your apartment. I'll have to find a job though, and I guess that might be a problem because I don't speak German. We'll figure out something because this is TRUE love.

kotc.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Sarah, I am SO glad you accepted my proposal.... I am the happiest girl in the whole wide world!!! And we already have a child - Madge ;)! Wow, I can't wait to live with you here in Berlin, my dearest sweetheart... You're the best that could have happened to me!!!! :D

Ok so Maria is our child. I want Ian to walk me down the aisle :) And Vicky will perform the ceremony.

And who'll be our bridesmaids, hun - besides Angela? Hmm, I could ask Laura and Ginger. Oh, and maybe Gwyneth would like to come with Chris... it's worth a try. And hopefully Mr B won't show up and object... :? I promised to marry him once and I guess he won't like my change of mind. Uh oh... :shock:

Ok so Maria is our child. I want Ian to walk me down the aisle :) And Vicky will perform the ceremony.

And who'll be our bridesmaids, hun - besides Angela? Hmm, I could ask Laura and Ginger. Oh, and maybe Gwyneth would like to come with Chris... it's worth a try. And hopefully Mr B won't show up and object... :? I promised to marry him once and I guess he won't like my change of mind. Uh oh... :shock:

Ada and Sooz of course must have a big role!!

Ada and Sooz of course must have a big role!!

Aaaah, you're my babe! I thought you all forgot about me... and I was about to traurig001.gif

LOL What am I gonna do?