✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Wedding Bells??

drumfill

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had heard anything about wedding bells making it onto LP5.

Hadn't heard anything about the song since Chris played it at the Apple event a while back. Did they decide to cut it from the album? I loved the song with just Chris and his acoustic when he sang a part of it for the south bank show. Any thoughts??

^It's not going to be on there. Its sound doesn't fit with anything they put out there this era, and a lot of the lyrics (like the "bitter pill" bit) were recycled and placed into "Christmas Lights." (Which, in my opinion, is far inferior).

So no, not a chance.

Although it's a damn shame!

This is such a stretch and wishful thinking, but I'd like to see it turn up on the new Twilight soundtrack, for Breaking Dawn pt 1.

It's purely speculation from my part lol! And I know it's an unpopular opinion but yeah...I think it would be nice.

Coldplay in Twilight? I've had enought with Muse,sorry :P

Unfortunately, Twilight soundtracks are full of awesome bands..

but I refuse to buy the CD because that would be supporting that ridiculous franchise.

This is such a stretch and wishful thinking, but I'd like to see it turn up on the new Twilight soundtrack, for Breaking Dawn pt 1.

It's purely speculation from my part lol! And I know it's an unpopular opinion but yeah...I think it would be nice.

WTF?

Sooooo random... :rolleyes:

WTF?

Sooooo random...

I know, but they just announced the release date of the soundtrack. And since there's a wedding in it and Coldplay has been on Stephenie Meyer's book playlists before, that I thought it could happen. Like I said, just wishful thinking on my part.

Their soundtracks may have good bands, but even the music they do turns out like trash. Neutron Star Collision? All Yours? Someone please direct me to the nearest toilet because I'm about to vomit profusely.

I happen to really like these two songs. Awkward.... :|