✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Photoshop Help

Mackplay

I really don't know in what sub-forum I should put this but feel free to move it to the right place if necessary.

Hello, I know that many of you are photoshop experts so I'm asking for a little help.

My friends and I are forming a running club and our logo is just very boring.

I'm asking if you can have fun with it and just add some nice colors to it. Thank you:)

600_13426758.jpg

Well, I've done something here.

I'm sorry but I discarded the original numbers you put in your image. (Hope you don't really mind!)

I "dried" all the info into one more concise logomark. With "PAIN BY NUMBERS 26.2 13.1" there was way too much going, so I reduced it to "PAIN" plus a HASH, usually recognized as the number symbol.

Here it is:

- Here is your mark, the running "fuzzyman". Not too fancy but warm enough.

Fuzzy%2Bcolored.png

- The name of your club was put in a mosaic squared font. The characters margins were merged together to flow more naturally. They were also arranged like this to enable another useful reading for our purpouse. Beyond the "PAIN#" it also shows lots of numbers: "173117#".

Logo%2Bfull.png

I also made another two versions of both images.

- Your mark quietly fitted in a smooth grayscale:

Fuzzy%2Bgray.png

- And your logo in a lite version, going through some sobriety:

Logo%2Blight.png

That's it! I hope it does!

Here is the link to the full size logos compilation.

Best regards.

Well, I've done something here.

I'm sorry but I discarded the original numbers you put in your image. (Hope you don't really mind!)

I "dried" all the info into one more concise logomark. With "PAIN BY NUMBERS 26.2 13.1" there was way too much going, so I reduced it to "PAIN" plus a HASH, usually recognized as the number symbol.

Here it is:

- Here is your mark, the running "fuzzyman". Not too fancy but warm enough.

Fuzzy%2Bcolored.png

- The name of your club was put in a mosaic squared font. The characters margins were merged together to flow more naturally. They were also arranged like this to enable another useful reading for our purpouse. Beyond the "PAIN#" it also shows lots of numbers: "173117#".

Logo%2Bfull.png

I also made another two versions of both images.

- Your mark quietly fitted in a smooth grayscale:

Fuzzy%2Bgray.png

- And your logo in a lite version, going through some sobriety:

Logo%2Blight.png

That's it! I hope it does!

Here is the link to the full size logos compilation.

Best regards.

WOW, I'm really impressed. I'll show the colorful running man to my friends and ask them what they think. THANK YOU for all your hard work.

those numbers (26.2 and 13.1) represent the distance for a marathon (26.2 miles or 42KM) and a half marathon (13.1 miles or 21KM). Yes we run a lot, some people call us crazy!!!

Did I tell you that your running man is awesome? It's amazing. THANK YOU for your time and EVERYTHING :)

YOU ROCk

has anybody else come up with something else?

How do I change the color of the logo, I want to make it blue instead of black? Just curious.

Curiously I find it very hard to change the color on Photoshop, so I do it with Microsoft Power Point :D.

You insert the image, then there's some tab that says image tools or something like that, and up there, there's a menu that says color. There's many options already, but you have also the option to customize it.

When you're done, go to Save As and save it as JPEG or GIF or whatever format you want

Thank you Thank you Thank you. You are AMAZING.

Sending the new colors to my friends. I'm sure they'll love it and thanks for the tip.

You're very welcome :) I only missed something. The first one was the only one made in Photoshop, just increased the saturation