November 24, 200322 yr now we can buy maketradefair t-shirt online :D cost 15 pounds each but unfortunately it cost 8pounds to send it to me :cry: but thats ok..all the profits goes to charity :P just wanna tell you guys some of you might wanna buy it too :)
November 24, 200322 yr I saw that the site was selling t-shirt. I can´t buy it :embarrased: , so I made one by myself. It looks quite the same! :) I´ll always support Make Trade Fair.
November 24, 200322 yr Author I saw that the site was selling t-shirt. I can´t buy it :embarrased: , so I made one by myself. It looks quite the same! :) I´ll always support Make Trade Fair. i was going to do the same thing like you to make one but i dunno whether its gonna be the same or not :confused: since you said it looks quite the same, i might make one as well then in this case :D
November 26, 200322 yr Author yeahh cmon carla buy one :D support both the charity and coldplay ;) its me erick by the way :)
November 28, 200322 yr Author ^^^ Are you calling me Carla? :huh: I know it's you Erick :D how ya doing? :) ups...i must've said the wrong name :o sorry :D coz i keep getting mixed up with my friends :lol: are you gonna buy maketradefair shirt? :D
Create an account or sign in to comment