✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto: Will you have a listening party?

heelsrule1988

first, I'll listen it alone and again and again. then i will listen it my friend, she loves coldplay but not as much as me.

and I won't read comments about new album in cping.com for 1 month or more.

this. totally.

I'll listen alone and will make my thoughts about it clear before I read something about it here

I think listening together with other people is overrated. Most of the times I did it , it turned out to be a disappointment. Much better to listen to it alone and allow your own emotions /feelings about the songs really envelop you without gauging other people´s reactions and wondering if they feel the same

Not for me, as I explained. It made it even more fun... probably because my friend is just as into them as I am. It likely wouldn't be the same if he was just a Joe Coldplay.

I'm assuming a mod added the poll... interesting results. It could be because (like most have already said) that you are unlikely to be acquainted with many Coldplay fans, if any at all. That's probably why this community is so successful... it's the one place we can go where everyone likes the greatest band in history.

I'll be alone...!On my bed with eyes closed and complete silence!

1:Because I have no friends that are coldplay fans

2:Because I don't want someone to affect my opinion

3:Because I want to enjoy it with all my heart without listening to what others are saying...or their judgment

Did you actually ever cry while listening Coldplay stuff? I have to admit I never did... not even close!

Oh dear... admittedly... I have. To a song of theirs that isn't even very good. Oh such is the shame :disappointed:

Anyways, I will likely listen to it by myself. Or likely forget to/be unable to/be lazy for a couple of days before even listening.