✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW EP 9th best rock release of 2011 so far - Indie Vision Music

http://www.indievisionmusic.com/2011/09/11/best-of-the-half-way-point-of-2011-rock-brandon-jones-list/

9. Coldplay “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” Ep (EMI)

This isn’t officially an “album” but the 3 songs here that comprise the extended “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” single, make this a total “Must Have” for Coldplay fans. I have loved this band as long as I can remember, since I first picked up “Parachutes” on CD back in like 2000 or so. Oasis make have ruled the 90′s as far as brit-rock went but when Coldplay arrived on the scene, that title was stolen (sorry U2). I have bought every release that has come out since “Parachutes”, watched several TV performances, live performances, and saw them in San Diego, CA. 2009 for the first time. A fine live band as well as studio band as evidenced by their performance which was entertainment at it’s finest, and their “Live” CD that fans got at the show which further proved how far they’ve come over the years. “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” is the perfect radio single, while the other two songs “Major Minus”, and “Moving to Mars” are bonus tracks that any true Coldplay fan would love. Their sound hasn’t changed much since “Viva La Vida” but that’s probably due to the same producer (Brian Eno) behind the knobs. I absolutely can’t wait till “Mylo Xyloto” on October 24th.

9. Coldplay “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” Ep (EMI)

This isn’t officially an “album” but the 3 songs here that comprise the extended “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” single, make this a total “Must Have” for Coldplay fans. I have loved this band as long as I can remember, since I first picked up “Parachutes” on CD back in like 2000 or so. Oasis make have ruled the 90′s as far as brit-rock went but when Coldplay arrived on the scene, that title was stolen (sorry U2). I have bought every release that has come out since “Parachutes”, watched several TV performances, live performances, and saw them in San Diego, CA. 2009 for the first time. A fine live band as well as studio band as evidenced by their performance which was entertainment at it’s finest, and their “Live” CD that fans got at the show which further proved how far they’ve come over the years. “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” is the perfect radio single, while the other two songs “Major Minus”, and “Moving to Mars” are bonus tracks that any true Coldplay fan would love. Their sound hasn’t changed much since “Viva La Vida” but that’s probably due to the same producer (Brian Eno) behind the knobs. I absolutely can’t wait till “Mylo Xyloto” on October 24th.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzocvh60xBU]Being a Dickhead's Cool - YouTube[/ame]