✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Would this song be performed live reglarly?

MosesTheMarshmallow

Given Oracle's last statements, this song is "not good enough" without Rihanna, and it seems impractical for her to ALWAYS be with Coldplay just for one song. Unless they tour together. Would that be a good thing? Who knows?

What are your thoughts? Coldplay performing the song without her? Or doing a different version (an acoustic one perhaps?!) Or having Rihanna ALWAYS there?

• 3 weeks later...

Thats the biggest question to me...now after the Oracle was asked again about Princess of China being left off the setlist...

She said "There wasn't really much point people hearing it all summer not knowing that it is actually a duet. After trying it out live twice it felt right to leave it out of the set."

One point is interesting "not knowing that it is actually a duet"...

NOW we know it is a duet but the song hasnt returned to their setlist so afr...any ideas why ?! :thinking:

They already played it live without Rihanna, so they might do that some more. They can also use her vocals on tape when they play it live. Mew has a dialoge between singer and girl and when they play that one live they use a tape for her part and show her singing it on the screen. It works perfectly fine.

So I don't think that this song would hardly get played live.

The Oracle: Chris has shown he can tackle both vocal parts live so there's no reason not to. I'm hoping it makes an appearance again after 24th October as I personally loved listening to that played live at the start of the festival dates.

The lalalala part might be Rhianna's part. I hope there's a bit more lyrical depth than that and he sung lalalala because her lyrics were about loving the male character or something. It would be weird if Chris sung that I suppose.