✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

has anyone noticed...

::Hayley::

...how these threads are kinda fading away to random conversation :shock:

has noone any coldplay information at the mo or what's the reason for everything bein quiet on the CP front?! :shrug:

i have to admit i havent heard anything....but still!!

the only thing ive heard that is true is about Clocks coming out soon..YAY :roll:

right' date=' what are they saying about chris and gwyn? i bet they still can`t decide wether the two are together or not :lol: [/color']

they are all talking crap about it and i dont believe the shit! talking about marriage and shit yeah right! but hey i dont care :shrug:

• 5 years later...
...how these threads are kinda fading away to random conversation :shock:

has noone any coldplay information at the mo or what's the reason for everything bein quiet on the CP front?! :shrug:

i have to admit i havent heard anything....but still!!

the only thing ive heard that is true is about Clocks coming out soon..YAY :roll:

I feel so much like a nOOb again,lol. All the leaks and threads for VH set this place on fire, and here we are, 5 years ago, clammoring for clocks. I'm learning that everyone on here was doing the same thing back then.

Apploogies to Ian, we're all going to be bumping threads for a while,lol. What a trip!!:D:D:D

I agree with you. I could never imagine Chris and Gwyn getting married. That's just a bunch of lies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not the only one!! I NEVER figured them for a coupe!! Oh well, it just sets up a nice picture for the press and the fans so Chris and Jonny can be alone,lol.;)

Haha, what a trip down memory lane. I mean, It's a little strange to see what was going on back then to compare to now. Little did they know all of this was going to happen back then. It's so nice to see the history instead of the everyday posts that we see. This is like, like Coldplay History Class.

Yeah, no kidding! You're still a bit of a newbie (ands I don't mean 'newbie' as an insult.) It's freaking me out and I've been here 3 years. These threads were started by tie original members of this forum...It's so cool to read them again!! Imagine if you stay around for a few years and go back through your old threads again. It'll be so fun!D!!

Yeah, no kidding! You're still a bit of a newbie (ands I don't mean 'newbie' as an insult.) It's freaking me out and I've been here 3 years. These threads were started by tie original members of this forum...It's so cool to read them again!! Imagine if you stay around for a few years and go back through your old threads again. It'll be so fun!D!!

Gosh yeah, if only I was all into them back then like I am now. Yeah, i'm still pretty new. I've learned a lot though from this history lesson. I dunno, it's strange because, I've never given it any thought to go back 251 pages and look at who posted what about who and what Chris did way back when. Man, this is really kind of fun to see the growth in them. To see everything from the beginning.