September 19, 201115 yr I want to go, I have to go ! I can get one ticket for you, i should be able to be online thursday and friday ! oh yes you have to come! and you can even stay at my home:)
September 19, 201115 yr Look at this until December 14th :awesome: : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0dYstAOqYEve81]Coldplay - Bercy, Paris (9th September 2008) - YouTube[/ame] :heart:
September 19, 201115 yr if anyone couldn't be connected for the pre-sales and the sales, as I am on vacations, I can get the maximal tickets for Paris and for others dates if it's possible MP
September 20, 201115 yr Don't worry. I speak english ;) We're going to help you with your non-French :laugh3: you have 3 months to learn french!!! :laugh4: Yay! Thanks for all the support. :) It would probably take me three months just to learn "Frommer's French" (their little primer on the basics). I was around French-speaking people in Bora Bora years ago and really had no idea what anyone was saying... Did I mention I'm really bad with directions too? :laugh3: So excited though! I planned my whole London-Paris trip around this concert, when it was thought it would be the 13th, so I'm glad that was pretty accurate, as I already have my flights booked. ;) Jason
September 20, 201115 yr Yay! Thanks for all the support. :) It would probably take me three months just to learn "Frommer's French" (their little primer on the basics). I was around French-speaking people in Bora Bora years ago and really had no idea what anyone was saying... Did I mention I'm really bad with directions too? :laugh3: So excited though! I planned my whole London-Paris trip around this concert, when it was thought it would be the 13th, so I'm glad that was pretty accurate, as I already have my flights booked. ;) Jason I took French classes for 5 years, way back in high school and college. That was :::mumble mumble::: years ago. When we went to Paris several years ago, I tried to speak it, I really did, but found that most people that we interacted with had a basic knowledge of English. The last time I was in Paris, it was the week between Christmas and New Years, and it was so so so cold. But it's a beautiful city, and I'm so envious of you being able to see a show there!
September 20, 201115 yr Dianne!!! I'm on Facebook chat with Carrie and Amanda right now, and found out you and Amanda met at ACL! Awesome! Yeah, when I'm in Paris, until people have built-in subtitles, I will be a little lost... :laugh3: Jason
September 20, 201115 yr oh yes you have to come! and you can even stay at my home:) Thank you, thank you, thank you ! So now I know I have to come :kiss:
September 20, 201115 yr dear french coldplayers .. do one favour for me please ... :D so when you get at the concert venue (i know it´s to early for now to plan, but we are all excited aren´t we ?? .. so ) please do Charlie Brown dance as frequently as you can .: :D Lmao :D so i can recognize you and join coldplaying team :D promise?? :rolleyes: :lol: oh if you don´t get what i mean in CB dance, have a look :D http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88580&highlight=start+tradition
September 20, 201115 yr I took French classes for 5 years, way back in high school and college. That was :::mumble mumble::: years ago. When we went to Paris several years ago, I tried to speak it, I really did, but found that most people that we interacted with had a basic knowledge of English. The last time I was in Paris, it was the week between Christmas and New Years, and it was so so so cold. But it's a beautiful city, and I'm so envious of you being able to see a show there! thanks!:) French have the reputation to speak a bad english. In our culture, it's just recently that we discover the necessary to speak english. A lot of people was afraid that french language could disappear... but also, some french (especially parisian) don't want to help some tourists or don't want to take the time to.... Parisian are so stress! I'm a parisian but not that kind ;)
September 21, 201115 yr What are the better seats/tix to go for? What are the best seated sections? The worst? Is that entire yellow area general admission/standing? Thanks! Jason
September 21, 201115 yr the yellow section is standing or sitting at the back on the basis "first arrived, first sit" The best seats are the pink sections. I'm going to try O section.
September 21, 201115 yr What are the better seats/tix to go for? What are the best seated sections? The worst? Is that entire yellow area general admission/standing? Thanks! Jason "Fosse" is the moshpit. The best seats are O and F, pink areas. I've attended several concerts in Bercy.
September 21, 201115 yr Good to know - thank you! First come, first sit doesn't sound promising... I'm not the kind of person who will sleep outside overnight... :lol: Is there a French website like "StubHub" that resells tickets that is "safe" (i.e. set up to prevent scams)? Just wondering, in case I am not so lucky getting tickets when they go on sale tonight (well, it will be nighttime for me anyway - morning for all of you ;)). Jason
September 21, 201115 yr Moshpit?? This Moshpit http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosh ? Fosse... is so dangerous?
September 21, 201115 yr Good to know - thank you! First come, first sit doesn't sound promising... I'm not the kind of person who will sleep outside overnight... :lol: Is there a French website like "StubHub" that resells tickets that is "safe" (i.e. set up to prevent scams)? Just wondering, in case I am not so lucky getting tickets when they go on sale tonight (well, it will be nighttime for me anyway - morning for all of you ;)). Jason viagogo.fr or leboncoin.fr but the last one is only in french
September 21, 201115 yr well sorry for my ignorance but the orange area - ¨fosse¨ isn´t standing one?? EDIT: the yellow section is standing or sitting at the back on the basis "first arrived, first sit" ah sorry, i got it now .. so if i camp there the night before and run faster than other when gates are open i will get close to the stage .. FIrst row ! *challenge accepted* :D
September 21, 201115 yr well sorry for my ignorance but the orange area - ¨fosse¨ isn´t standing one?? right, "fosse" is a standing area
September 21, 201115 yr right, "fosse" is a standing area Every answer we give deserves a tip, ok ? We'll be rich by the 14th of December.:laugh3:
September 21, 201115 yr ah sorry, i got it now .. so if i camp there the night before and run faster than other when gates are open i will get close to the stage .. FIrst row ! *challenge accepted* :D Be careful because it will be cold;) PS:
September 21, 201115 yr thanks again Raphaele, it´s all clear now .. Every answer we give deserves a tip, ok ? We'll be rich by the 14th of December.:laugh3: you want a deal??? :D when Boys come in Barcelona, it will be my turn to give tips for Olympic stadium :D ;)
September 21, 201115 yr Be careful because it will be cold;) PS: haha .. that´s TRUE STORY!!! :laugh3: ;)
September 21, 201115 yr are you coming in Paris Tamunia? time to go to bed for me, good luck everybody to get tickets:)
September 21, 201115 yr are you coming in Paris Tamunia? time to go to bed for me, good luck everybody to get tickets:) Good night And good luck! Come in Paris Tamunia! :)
September 21, 201115 yr yes I am Raphaele (i have no doubt that i will manage to get tickets in 3 min time ) .. looking forward to meeting some coldplayers there :) good night .. :) edit: Eve, yes i am coming .. absolutely excited about it! :)
Create an account or sign in to comment