✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[14-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Bercy, Paris, France

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketnet was unavailable for me all the time.

And Fnac.com... I had the opportunity to choose 3 seated tickets at one time, and then I pressed the button it said sold out.:(

I truly feel so bad for you... :\ but let's search somewhere else... maybe you'll find...

"If you never try, You never know"! So keep trying... Don't give up !

we all are super-hyper excited aren´t we ??? hope to see you there guys .. it will be my first proper Coldplay concert (festival doesn´t count, it´s different crowd and feelings there.. )

we do need to have some coldplayers´/coldplaying´ sign to recognize each other .. they are working on it in another thread hah :D

do you have your ticket? great!!!! congrats :D

Ticketnet was unavailable for me all the time.

And Fnac.com... I had the opportunity to choose 3 seated tickets at one time, and then I pressed the button it said sold out.:(

Try all the day, sometimes they add tickets during the day

I am disappointed. I did not get tickets.

I was there for VLV and wanted to be there for this one. I hope they will add a second show in Bercy.

Meanwhile, lots of tickets are already on ebay at expensive prices. I am really upset with that.

Is the solution create fake accounts and place fake bids ?

(I know, the anger is not the solution but...)

It was sold out for me too. And I was in front of my computer when it began ! They blocked me for 10 minutes because there were too many people !

I am so dissapointed.

Aux Français :

Si vous avez deux tickets pour Bercy en catégorie 1 ou 2, merci de m'envoyer un MP. Impossible d'en avoir car j'ai été mis en attente à cause de l'affluence.

Je n'achèterai pas à des prix exorbitants. Je ne cautionne pas ces pratiques.

EDIT : Got my tickets. That's a relief !

do you have your ticket? great!!!! congrats :D

yes i did .. yesterday on presale!

first i though i didn´t and called myself looser and late in the evening i found out i was lucky enough .. i read u got it too and standing .. see u there , or not :D:confused:

i am really pissed that there´re tickets already availabe on ¨secondary market¨ which are freaking expensive. that´s so unfair to fans !!! coldplayers should have got these tickets instead of money-makers :angry:

I really don't like seeing tickets being sold that quickly for such a big venue. Of course, there are also people buying tickets to sell them, but in 2008 things were much more 'normal'. I'm worried this might change the atmosphere of the gig, I'm not sure it'll be the same kind of audience that it was back then.

For those who couldn't grab their tickets, I don't know why, but I have the feeling they might add another show. Let's hope so!

It was sold out for me too. And I was in front of my computer when it began ! They blocked me for 10 minutes because there were too many people !

I am so dissapointed.

Aux Français :

Si vous avez deux tickets pour Bercy en catégorie 1 ou 2, merci de m'envoyer un MP. Impossible d'en avoir car j'ai été mis en attente à cause de l'affluence.

Je n'achèterai pas à des prix exorbitants. Je ne cautionne pas ces pratiques.

They may add tickets later on. http://www.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=coldplay

What an amazing sale. Incredible. In 2009 I was in the train when the sale for the Parc Des Princes tickets started, and bought my tickets 1 hour later. Had no problem. I got my presage ticket yesterday, bought a ticket this morning for a friend and two other friends managed to get their tickets too. Everything in the standing area.

I'm really sorry to read some of you didn't get tickets. I hope you'll find one soon at the normal price.

yes i did .. yesterday on presale!

first i though i didn´t and called myself looser and late in the evening i found out i was lucky enough .. i read u got it too and standing .. see u there , or not :D:confused:

i am really pissed that there´re tickets already availabe on ¨secondary market¨ which are freaking expensive. that´s so unfair to fans !!! coldplayers should have got these tickets instead of money-makers :angry:

first time you go in Paris?

and yes! hope to see you there! :D

I'm sooooo excited about these shows. The new album, foreign country (for me anyway :laugh3:) and I've never seen shows in venues this large before. Will definitely be a different kind of Coldplay experience (especially compared with Liverpool and Newcastle last year).

Jason

I will want all your details! I think it would be so fun to see them in another country, with a crowd that's not an LA crowd. Your whole trip will be awesome.

WOW. I've finally found today two tickets category 1 thanks to ... my supermarket. He has a ticketing service and my mom asked if they had any tickets. They told me earlier that was not the case anymore but they finally found two tickets. They were the LAST ones ! I am so lucky !

And that was at 5 PM ! :)

I've heard Coldplay three time today. :) And the first time was in that supermarket. :dance:

WOW. I've finally found today two tickets category 1 thanks to ... my supermarket. He has a ticketing service and my mom asked if they had any tickets. They told me earlier that was not the case anymore but they finally found two tickets. They were the LAST ones ! I am so lucky !

And that was at 5 PM ! :)

I've heard Coldplay three time today. :) And the first time was in that supermarket. :dance:

Awesome - congrats!!!

Jason

Seriously????!!! Tickets already sold out? In a few...minutes/hours?!!

Oh. My. God.

:stunned:

It's getting crazier and crazier.

I didn't buy my ticket on pre-sale because there was a delivery fee that I didn't want to pay ;)

Then yesterday, when tickets went on general sale, I hesitated for half an hour because.......well..........the thought of waiting outside all day in the cold (maybe even the snow) is quite.....disturbing, to say the least :P

But I couldn't resist for more than half an hour.

Now I feel lucky to have been able to get a ticket!!

Congrats to everyone :) :cool:

Got it! :cool: I'll be standing. And praying for december to be surprisingly warm.

+1000000000000000000000

We've got 3 months to pray. :D

@Noemie :

Sold out in a few minutes, not hours. I would said less than 10 minutes for tickenet and "3 minutes" according to Carrefour Spectacles. In the afternoon, they were only the "fosse" or "standing" ones. And that was pretty rare to find them.

That's crazy....

Awesome - congrats!!!

Jason

:)

Noémie, you got your standing tickets after half an hour of hesitation?? really?? u were too lucky, do u know that?? :D i read somewhere that standing tickets were sold out in about couple of minutes

edit: turned out my figures aren´t correct. i though standing tickets sold out first , noo??

and yes, we all pray for warm december .. :D