✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[14-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Bercy, Paris, France

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who is looser ... :cry: :cry: :cry: i don´t have my ticket ... yet (hopefully)

as i am a work around this time in the mornings, my coldplayer friend was supposed to buy tickets for both us ... as i found out from her last Facebook post, she had problems with buying them !!! and i can´t get in touch with her now to ask how did everything go .. omg i am freaking out ... aaaah i need to calm down ..

i want this ticket sooo badly!!!!

congrats!

weird because section O is "cat 1"... I've got 2 tickets, section O, row 10

Yeah, I was puzzled about that too.

When I first went on, I picked "Category 1", and it said none available (well, it was all in French, so I don't know exactly what it said, but that was my guess), even though it showed "2" left in the queue.

So then I picked "Cat 2" and got my Section O, Row 11 seats...

I'm looking at my receipt and e-tickets now, and both show "Cat2". The price of my tickets were 6200 Euros. What did the "Cat1" tickets cost?

Strange...

Jason

Yeah, I was puzzled about that too.

When I first went on, I picked "Category 1", and it said none available (well, it was all in French, so I don't know exactly what it said, but that was my guess), even though it showed "2" left in the queue.

So then I picked "Cat 2" and got my Section O, Row 11 seats...

I'm looking at my receipt and e-tickets now, and both show "Cat2". The price of my tickets were 6200 Euros. What did the "Cat1" tickets cost?

Strange...

Jason

my tickets show "cat 1" 78.50€ each

congrats!

weird because section O is "cat 1"... I've got 2 tickets, section O, row 10

At Bercy, each letter designates a door, which leads to several rows.

Now if you look closely on the seats map, you'll see that O section is for both cat 1 on the right and cat 2 on the left of the door. If you are in cat 2 and in O section, that means that you will be in cat 2 but in the part that is the closest to cat 1 and to the stage.

Another thing !!

At Bercy, rows are reversed. Row 1 is actually at the top of stairs, while the highest number will be at the bottom and closest to the stage. There are about 30 rows if i remember well.

I'm on row 15 and on the map it showed i was around the middle.

See you there guys !

Thanks for all the info - you are the Bercy expert! :)

Love your sig... ;)

Jason

You're welcome, indeed i'mgetting used to Bercy now.

Now to everyone, remember that in 2008 they added a show and they may well do the same this time, considering the succes they have in Paris...

I would actually be surprised if they didn't !!!

But this A gate is on the 'back side' of the building when you come from the subway, right?

Two friends of mine went to another gig in Bercy a few years ago and waited for 2 hours at the wrong door... ^^

If I remember well, the entrance to the standing area is on this side:

bercy.png

Only 80% sure though. But we have plenty of time to figure it out.

Yes a lot of people couldn't even get a standing ticket (which in 2008 was available for a few hours !!) even when online at 9am...

So really, thank you coldplay for the presale !!

Last chance for coldplayers, Fnac stores are selling them from 10am (15min ago) so they must have kept some spare tickets to make sure they will still have some to sell 1 hour later than the online booking.

we all are super-hyper excited aren´t we ??? hope to see you there guys .. it will be my first proper Coldplay concert (festival doesn´t count, it´s different crowd and feelings there.. )

we do need to have some coldplayers´/coldplaying´ sign to recognize each other .. they are working on it in another thread hah :D