✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[14-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Bercy, Paris, France

yes I am Raphaele (i have no doubt that i will manage to get tickets in 3 min time ) .. looking forward to seeing some coldplayers there :)

good night .. :)

edit:

Eve, yes i am coming .. absolutely excited about it! :)

And a pleasure to meet you :) And others coldplayers!

Good night everybody And good luck! :)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cat 1" was sold out immediately for me.

I got "Cat 2" seats - Section "O" Row 11. I bought those.

I refreshed and now just "Cat 3" are available... seat numbers say "Free Seating". I guess that is what was described above as first come, first serve?

Was limited to one or two tickets, but I think that is just together - I think you could go back and buy more, I would think?

Anyway, I'm just happy to have two tickets, even though I don't know who I'm going with yet. :lol:

Jason

Well if I understood correctly I could have a seat in the back of the arena on the first come first serve basis if I wanted. But I bought my ticket to be standing near the stage, so I'll try to be there asap to be close :)

Congrats for your tickets! Isn't the O section the best one?

Talking to some Coldplayers on Twitter too, you guys are all in the O section, that's awesome!

If "free seating" means you can roam up to the front though, that sounds really good too... :D :D :D I mean, at a Coldplay concert, no one sits anyway, so you may as well be right there at the stage, if you can make your way to it!

Actually I think that there is a choice, when the gig day comes - you can choose between : standing, in the pit, but you've got to come quite early to be near the stage, or seating, but in the back of the arena, sections D to R. And those sections aren't bad, btw, the arena is pretty cool :) O is definitely better, but I'd rather have a nice seating spot in the D section than standing in the back of the pit.

(ps in English you call that "standing area" the pit, right? :lol:)

Hey and it must be night time in California, good night :D

(ps in English you call that "standing area" the pit, right? :lol:)

Hey and it must be night time in California, good night :D

Yes, or "mosh pit", depending on the style of music... :lol:

I also bought one spare "standing area" ticket...

Oh, and yes, it is 1:00 am here right now, but need to stay up to get tix for the London O2 show...

Jason

Isn't it amazing guys? That feeling that... we'll be part of it :) We'll be there! I'm just realizing it!

It is! There will "only" be 17,000 people living this among thousands of French fans... And we'll be there. (Unless they add a show like they did in 2008! :P)

Got it! :cool: I'll be standing. And praying for december to be surprisingly warm.

congrats!

"Cat 1" was sold out immediately for me.

I got "Cat 2" seats - Section "O" Row 11. I bought those.

I refreshed and now just "Cat 3" are available... seat numbers say "Free Seating". I guess that is what was described above as first come, first serve?

Was limited to one or two tickets, but I think that is just together - I think you could go back and buy more, I would think?

Anyway, I'm just happy to have two tickets, even though I don't know who I'm going with yet. :lol:

Jason

weird because section O is "cat 1"... I've got 2 tickets, section O, row 10

Hey I try to get my ticket but it doesn't work :-(

Is it too late for the pre-sale ?

Looks like it... There was a place to enter the code, and it seems to be gone now. I guess the "fan" tickets are all sold. :confused: You can still try tomorrow...