✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[14-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Bercy, Paris, France

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day of the pre-sale, I was on line at 10to9 and i kept refreshing the page up to 9 am. Then i bought my 2 tickets quickly. I was amazed to hear they were sold out that quickly even for other shows. Maybe they should do a second gig for Paris and London for fans that couldn't get the chance to buy tickets. One never knows.

• 3 weeks later...
Where CAN we buy it?

You can buy any elephant stuffed toy you may find. This is just an example.:) And if you have one at home, bring it.

I guess you can find these elephants in a toy store such as La Grande Récré, Toys'R'us, King jouet or quite simply on Amazon.fr or Ebay.fr. And as the gig will be on December, stores will be full of stuffed toys... :)

Cool idea :thumbsup: I'll try to find one like that :nice:

(this one is SO CUTE :heart:)

Cool idea :thumbsup: I'll try to find one like that :nice:

(this one is SO CUTE :heart:)

I will try to find an elephant within the next few days. I will post the pic. Teddy( my avy) is about to have a new friend !

I totally agree. This the main reason why I've chosen this elephant. :D

Oh! Where did you buy it? I want the same :)

I've bought it today in Carrefour. It costs 5 euros and the brand is "Max & Sax", with a teddy bear as a logo. In fact it is made by Carrefour, I think, because of the "C" (even if the great majority of people sees two arrows). You will normally find it with the other stuffed toys.

I've bought it today in Carrefour. It costs 5 euros and the brand is "Max & Sax", with a teddy bear as a logo. In fact it is made by Carrefour, I think, because of the "C" (even if the great majority of people sees two arrows). You will normally find it with the other stuffed toy

Thanks for the answer!

Carrefour: here i Am!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

arrival time 1st row coldplay show

Hello everyone !

My friends and I are going to see Coldplay in Bercy (Paris) in December and I'd like to know at what time do you think we should arrive to get a chance to be in the 1st row ?

Thank you :)