✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment, there doesn't appear to be any available; just people wanting to purchase or swap. I imagine as we get closer to the dates of the concerts, some people will realize they will not be able to attend and want to sell their tickets.

Hope you right.

Hello guys. I have two spares for the O2 on 9th of December. They are General Admission / Standing tickets. PM if you're interested and we'll try and sort something out.

Hello!

I hope I'm not late for this one. But I do really really really need 1 ticket (standing) for the O2 gig on the 9th. Do you still have it??? *fingers crossed*

I'm Olivia from Indonesia. Will come to London in the week of Coldplay gig at O2.

Cheers!

I haven't put my name yet as the one who needs Coldplay ticket at the O2.

Me, Olivia, from Indonesia desperately need 1 standing or GA ticket for the O2 arena. I will come all the way from Indonesia and watching Coldplay at the O2 is my biggest dream.

Thanks a lot. Cheers!

O2 London tickets

Hello, I'm looking for two seating tickets for the O2 London concert in December. Ideally in the lower tier (1x) rather than upper tier (4x).

My wife and I saw them last time they played there and would REALLY like to go again.

Fingers crossed.

Hi guys!

One desperate Coldplayer here. I'm looking for one ticket for the Glasgow SECC. Any type of ticket would be great. I was supposed to have something else on that night and now it's been cancelled and I'm ticketless!! :(

I was just wondering, is the names already in the first post a sort of waiting list, or is it just a question of first come first serve when someone says they have spare tickets?
Although the list is shown in the order that people have posted in the thread, the ticket exchange is first come first serve. The people selling their tickets don't necessarily have to sell tickets to the first available person on the list if they don't want to. If you see that somebody is selling the ticket(s) that you want, even if you're not the first person on the list for your venue... send them a PM! :nice:

I will quote part of the first post below, as a reminder for other people as well. The first sentence is the important one.

NumbersGirl[/url]) so the list can be updated as appropriate.**[/i]

Hello guys. I have two spares for the O2 on 9th of December. They are General Admission / Standing tickets. PM if you're interested and we'll try and sort something out.

You have another PM now, I only need the 1 ticket so if yo can split them that would be fantastic.

Cheers

Aah, I see! Thank you.

Although the list is shown in the order that people have posted in the thread, the ticket exchange is first come first serve. The people selling their tickets don't necessarily have to sell tickets to the first available person on the list if they don't want to. If you see that somebody is selling the ticket(s) that you want, even if you're not the first person on the list for your venue... send them a PM! :nice:

I will quote part of the first post below, as a reminder for other people as well. The first sentence is the important one.

Hello, I'm looking for 2 general admission for the 02 .

During presale and general sale I was in hospital following a car accident. Really hoping I can get there. Thank you for reading.

My post count is low but have been attending Coldplay gigs since Bull & Gate! Last time was on the barrier at Glasto this year.