✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i got 2 tickets to sell for coldplay paris show on 14th of December ..i was supposed to come from italy but won't go anymore :((

they are on sections du bas O row 16 , it was a birthday present to my girlfriend so i just took the best ones but i bought them on viagogo so they are quite expensive

please pm me if you are interesteD!

ciao

You can take me off the list. A very kind classmate of mine was being fancy with her new iPhone this morning during math class when she told me she just read that there were a few tickets released for the Rotterdam concert. So I IMMEDIATELY texted my mom if she could get online and get me some tickets. Luckily she didn't had any work this morning, so she was able to do. And now I've got them and I'm very happy :):):)

Hi

I couldn't find a 2012 gigs swap page so hope posting in here is going to be ok. I have two standing tickets for Saturday 2nd June (Emirates) and would like to swap them for two standing tickets for Monday 4th June (Emirates). I have just been invited to a hen-do so cannot attend the Saturday night gig now. If I can't find a swapper, I'll be looking to sell them - at face value, of course!

Thanks,

Sophia