✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I have ONE seated ticket which I'm prepared to sell at face value. I'm amazed at how much Seatwave, etc. rip you off; disgusting.

In honesty, I'm not really sure how to send/receive messages privately on this, but I'll make sure to work it out somehow

Hi - Just sent you a PM.

Thanks

Hey! :) I was hoping somebody could help me out, after seeing Coldplay at Glastonbury this year, i just fell in love with them! Wanting to go see them in 2 different places, id really LOVE 1 standing ticket for Glasgow, and 1 standing ticket for Manchester. If you could add my name to the list i'd be really greatful! Thank you!:thumbsup:

Hello! Want to let you know that I have 1 standing ticket for sale for the Ahoy show, 17 December 2011 in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Because of a family event thingy I won't be able to go :( (I was going to go by myself, so I only have the one ticket)

Please let me know if you're interested!

I have my ticket to see them in Paris. A friend of mine would like to come with me but he doesn't have a ticket. I searched on eBay and Viagogo but prices are crazy. if you have a spare standing ticket for Paris and you would like to sell it between 56-70 euros to a real fan, please send me and MP. Thank you ! :)

Hello! Want to let you know that I have 1 standing ticket for sale for the Ahoy show, 17 December 2011 in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Because of a family event thingy I won't be able to go :( (I was going to go by myself, so I only have the one ticket)

Please let me know if you're interested!

I just send you a pm

Hi guys,

I still have one SEATED ticket available for the O2 show which I'm looking to shift. If nobody gets back to me by Friday, I'm going to have to put it on Seatwave or something and I know that can get pretty extortionate and I'd rather help out another Coldplay fan than give money to them!

I have my ticket to see them in Paris. A friend of mine would like to come with me but he doesn't have a ticket. I searched on eBay and Viagogo but prices are crazy. if you have a spare standing ticket for Paris and you would like to sell it between 56-70 euros to a real fan, please send me and MP. Thank you ! :)

mp envoyé!

Hi guys,

I still have one SEATED ticket available for the O2 show which I'm looking to shift. If nobody gets back to me by Friday, I'm going to have to put it on Seatwave or something and I know that can get pretty extortionate and I'd rather help out another Coldplay fan than give money to them!

Can you tell me which block and row?

Thanks

I have 2 decent seated tickets for the Under One Roof gig.

The hubby and I both applied and didnt realise we both were successful.

Looking for face value plus postage so £170 all in.

Coldplay - Under 1 Roof

The O2, London,

Sat 10 Dec 2011, 18:30

Seat location: section BK 110, row M, seats 318-319

Total Charge: £167.75

These seats are on the aisle and right next to block 111.

Any takers?

Hello everybody. I have 1 seated (upper tier) ticket for London O2, 9 Dec.

BK:402

Row: B

Seat:479

I've paid £60. If you're interested, send a pm please.

Hey guys, if noone interested it till Monday or Tueaday, I'll have to put it on viagogo or something.

Hi, Im in desperate need of 2 tickets for Glasgow on Saturday, been badly let down and hotels all booked etc etc

I got one from Ticketsoup this morning. Try online there or call up the box office at the secc. You never know, it might be worth a try!! ;)