✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

** update **

I think I have updated all the requests (shown in the first post). Please let me know if you have posted a request up until this point, but do not see your name on the list.

Hi I posted on 09-10-2011, 09:27 PM and am not on the list?

Looking for 2 standing for O2 9th Decmber.

Will buy outright or swap for 2 seated in Block 114 Row U From 418 To 419

Thanks.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to wait to see if our fifth elephant was crazy enough to take it, alas not :(

So I have 1 standing ticket for the Chris and Jonny MenCap gig on 24th November 2011.

PM me if you're interested :)

I've pmd you!! Soooo nice of you!! I'm out with friends. Hope I'm not too late!

Edit : I'm home now. I think I may have sent you TWO Pms! I wasn't sure I sent the first one! LOL..

Hi I posted on 09-10-2011, 09:27 PM and am not on the list?

Looking for 2 standing for O2 9th Decmber.

Will buy outright or swap for 2 seated in Block 114 Row U From 418 To 419

Thanks.

Actually yes you were already on the list, your name is between GREEN_EYES78 and Tonsu. :nice:

Does anyone fancy swapping a one disabled and one carer ticket for Kasabian in Block 103 on December 15 at 02 Arena ,London, for disabled and carer Coldplay Tickets at the same venue on December 9. In the lower tier, if possible, as I would love to see Coldplay twice on this tour, and it does not look like they are doing an arena tour other than the one planned for the UK next month. My email address is [email protected], and I would rather see Coldplay, other than Kasabian.

and it does not look like they are doing an arena tour other than the one planned for the UK next month[/color]. My email address is [email protected], and I would rather see Coldplay, other than Kasabian.

Yes, they are actually: http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=851

Considering this, do you still want to propose your ticket swap? I'm not sure the ticket swap is really intended for an alternate artist swap anyway.

Still looking for one London ticket. I would prefer seated but standing would be ok, too

Hi there, I have ONE seated ticket which I'm prepared to sell at face value. I'm amazed at how much Seatwave, etc. rip you off; disgusting.

In honesty, I'm not really sure how to send/receive messages privately on this, but I'll make sure to work it out somehow