✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just fans of Coldplay

Drew42LP5

I listen to them more than any other band , and they are the only band that I know all the words to all their songs. I love them! But I do listen to other bands, such as Florence + The Machine, Incubus, Modest Mouse. But none of the other bands have ever affected me like Coldplay does. I simply adore them. My favorite band for the last decade, hands down. :dazzled:

I've been listening to music all my life, my mother was a huge fan of many different bands, and there was always music playing in my house. I went to my first concert at age 12 - that was 34 years ago. Since then, I've been to hundreds of concerts, listened to many, many different musicians and different genres, indie, alternative, heavy metal, hard rock, soft rock, country, pop. I've been to arenas and sheds, huge stadiums holding 80,000 and small clubs where there were only 50 in the audience. Some bands, I've seen several times (Bruce Springsteen comes to mind - 12 times over a nearly 30 year span), others once was more than enough.

But not a single band over all these years has touched me like Coldplay. With no other band, do I follow a message board (well, they didn't even exist back when I started being a big fan of some bands). With no other band, do I search youtube for videos. For no other band, have I flown to other states to see them perform, nor would I even consider it. With no other band, do I feel like following them "personally." Other than some really big names, I don't know most of the names of the individual band members. I go to many concerts a year, so I'm not *only* a fan of Coldplay's music. But I don't know what it is about Coldplay that has such a hold on me.

I went through a phase around '05-'06 where I would listen to nothing but them.

Thank God that phase didn't last. :laugh3:

Not to mention I've only seen them twice so they're not a band I just follow everywhere. I've seen Grouplove more than twice, for crying out loud, and they only released their 1st album last week! :P

They're the only band i follow the most though i definitely listen to other music. A few months ago, around 95% of the music i listened to was CP though now i've expanded.

Coldplay is the only band that i follow really closely...........checking their twitter, official site, reading their blogs etc. i've never been to a concert though since i only became a fan in mid 2009 which was after they toured in my country though when they come to my city, i'm gonna so to all of their shows and maybe travel to another state to see them once :P i'm so obsessed with them now.........i can't believe i didn't discover them earlier

I went through a phase around '05-'06 where I would listen to nothing but them.

Thank God that phase didn't last. :laugh3:

Not to mention I've only seen them twice so they're not a band I just follow everywhere. I've seen Grouplove more than twice, for crying out loud, and they only released their 1st album last week! :P

I saw Grouplove live last summer too! :) They are amazing! :D

Coldplay for 55%, James Morrison for 25% of, other bands or singers for 20% (Travis, Arctic Monkeys, All Time Low...)

actually Coldplay wasn't the first band I heard, but when I do know them such as music, stories, interviews,or what they really want to do,... you know, I just want to feel the song what it really means. and most of time, I like to be here and get the newest information of Coldplay. :)