✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just fans of Coldplay

Drew42LP5

Do you mean that you are only interested in Coldplay's music, but occasionally listen to other bands?

Yes, should've phrased it differently. The only reasons I like other songs are because my friends force* me to listen to them. Some aren't bad, but nothing close to Coldplay.

*- They don't really force me to, I just used that word for dramatic effect.

There was a time when I listened to them 95% of the time.

Nowadays I'm interested in lots of other bands (and a lot less in Coldplay actually) and I try to be more "open" to other kinds of music. A lot of these bands I actually discovered in the WoM section here actually ;)

Well for 75% I only listen to Coldplay, but I occassionally go to concerts of other bands. And I also only follow Coldplay every day for news, rumors , releases. So you can say that Coldplay is really the most important for me( In music terms)

Yea I mostly just follow coldplay, even though yes I do actually listen to other bands. But with other bands im not dedicated to. I used to be really into linkin park, as much as I was into coldplay. So that's the closest band I like that I followed. Oh and for a while i got obsessed with a latin singer named Juanes, who i went to see in concert :P so even if i like other bands and follow them, coldplay is the only one that i have alwaysclass been loyal to :D

But lately I've been really into Young the Giant! Been listening to their album from beginning to end and I wanna go see them live! So now I feel like im cheating on coldplay :lol:

so I was happy to know coldplay likes them :)

I love my coldplay, but I have always felt its good to listen to other stuff as well. So I like to have different types of music to give coldplay a break :D

How many of you are just fans of the boys? Meaning you just follow them. I'm one, I follow no other band. Of course you can like other band's songs, I do, but Coldplay gets 100%!!!

ME TOO :) I only follow Coldplay, only go to their gigs, only buy their albums :happy: NO ONE ELSE !!!

(even if I also listen to other bands & musics, to me they're one of a kind :wacky: So I would say under 95%)

me, being at the age of 30's, of course that coldplay hasn't been the first band that has been introduced into my life. But it's the first I care to follow and participate in a forum...

I welcome other sounds of music to my ears all the time...but coldplay has achieved number one for my taste in the past months.

I am a big fan of others bands and go to quite a bit of other concerts. However, Coldplay is the only band I follow religiously... such as staying up all night to hear a new song, seeing them in concert everytime they come to my hometown, travel to various cities around the US to see them live and I have never been into any other band like I am with them :)

I've listened to a lot of bands, and gone to a lot of shows over the years, but none are as special to me as Coldplay. I'd go crazy only listening to one band's music, but they're my favorite by a long shot and haven't been replaced since they started making music. They're the only band I've gone out of my way to se live again and again, and the only band I joined a forum for.

CP'ing is the only forum I keep coming back to. Nice job, Ian! :)

I do listen to lots of artists, Coldplay is Not even most played music in my iTunes .. As i remember myself i have never ever been a fan of any specific band, i have been always referred as a movie and soundtrack freak. but (surprisingly for me) Coldplay is the only band I love and care about. I just enjoy being coldplayer and for me it´s more than music :) ( ook .. sorry for being a bit cheesy in the end:D but it´s true)

Coldplay is the only band I love and care about. I just enjoy being coldplayer and for me it´s more than music :) ( ook .. sorry for being a bit cheesy in the end:D but it´s true)

I would rather say SINCERE than CHEESY ;) (and if it sounds cheesy... I'M ALSO CHEESY and PROUD of that! :smug:

COLDPLAY = Something to feel :)

They were my most listened and I'd go for weeks playing nearly all Coldplay songs but now I just listen to them occasionally and David Bowie has taken over as most listened by next year I wouldn't be surprised if it was another artist, I'd get so tired of Coldplay if they were my only love in music.

Yes, should've phrased it differently. The only reasons I like other songs are because my friends force* me to listen to them. Some aren't bad, but nothing close to Coldplay.

*- They don't really force me to, I just used that word for dramatic effect.

I can relate to some of what you said. Coldplay is by far my favorite band in recent memory, and while I do listen to them about 80% of the time, I am perfectly alright with 'taking a break' from them. In fact, everyone should. Only listening to one band primarily is holding you back on the other great types of music out there.

I can relate to some of what you said. Coldplay is by far my favorite band in recent memory, and while I do listen to them about 80% of the time, I am perfectly alright with 'taking a break' from them. In fact, everyone should. Only listening to one band primarily is holding you back on the other great types of music out there.

So true. I don't actually listen to them much these days...except of course the new stuff. I got sick of them a few years ago and stopped listening to them altogether. It was so nice to take a break and then fall in love with them all over again. :)

I love when you take a break from them or just a song, and then yellow randomly pops up in your ipod weeks later, and its like the first time you heard it :)

I TRY to go on coldplay fasts every so often(many times unsuccessful :P ), I think Ill go on a coldplay fast before the new album so things are fresh :)