✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi there Coldplayers!

Layu

Hello everyone! I'm Laura, turning 18 in three days, currently studying Journalism at university. I'm from Spain, so my English might not be as good as yours. I'd love it if you guys could correct me when I make mistakes (expect lots of them, yeah).

I love Coldplay since my friend bought me Viva la vida as a birthday gift three years ago. They are definitely my favourite band and I'm so looking forward to go to their concert in Madrid :'). I still don't know how I got the tickets, really, the sale was crazy. But I already have it printed so... I consider myself pretty lucky.

I'm willing to meet nice people here, since we all love the same guys! <3

Greetings from Madrid!

hello Laura! you did receive the great gift! :dance::dance:

this November, my age will be 18. (m.... I don't want to be older and older. just joking LOL) haha also, my English is not good. :rolleyes5:

anyway, welcome here! I love this place so much. :)

Hello everyone! I'm Laura, turning 18 in three days, currently studying Journalism at university. I'm from Spain, so my English might not be as good as yours. I'd love it if you guys could correct me when I make mistakes (expect lots of them, yeah).

I love Coldplay since my friend bought me Viva la vida as a birthday gift three years ago. They are definitely my favourite band and I'm so looking forward to go to their concert in Madrid :'). I still don't know how I got the tickets, really, the sale was crazy. But I already have it printed so... I consider myself pretty lucky.

I'm willing to meet nice people here, since we all love the same guys! <3

Greetings from Madrid!

Welcome Laura! :)

Your English is quite nice, hope you can get into investigative journalism!;)

Glad you like Coldplay, they really are exceptional playing in their field. The concert in Madrid sounds like it will be a blast - have fun!!:cool: