✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Review of Mylo Xyloto (G1 - Brazilian Site)

Paulinha coldplay

If they gave the album a good review would people still be saying that they're unreliable? I doubt it. If they said the album was flawless I'm sure people on here would be proclaiming G1 to be the greatest website on the internet.

What would people say if he'd rated Mylo Xyloto 100/100 and said it was the most brilliant work of art he'd ever seen?

I understand the anticipation, but I can't get some irrational thinking, not only here, but elsewhere (for example, fans rating an album they haven't even listened yet).

First of all. This is clearly not a real review. They have obviously read the Q review, and tried to put it in their own (poorly written) words.

Besides, even if it was real... Why are you all claiming it's such a bad review? To me, it doesn't look positive OR negative. Just a jumble of words (a few of which aren't even real words). How do you all get negative vibes from a sentence like "This one is 41 seconds long. Has synths." or "This samples 'I Go to Rio' but that is not where Chris Martin took his inspiration from."

Paulinha, if you don't mind, I've made a few changes =) Thank you for the translation!

Ohh, noo problem Su, thank you so much for the changes! :nice:

This guy clearly didn't do his research:

10 - "Princess of China"

It's the band's first recording with another artist....

Ever heard of Lost+, or Lhuna?

I think the guy said it about the collaborations from studio albuns... No?

Because Lost+ it's from an EP... :thinking:

Well, I hated the terms that they use... "coxinha", "careta", (and "firula", from the review in portuguese)... For me, they're very unnecessary and pejorative words...