✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Digital Download Question?

Mr_Bond007

I guess I mean, will it be a digital download from iTunes or the coldplay website?

It's supposed to be from the merchdirect website where you purchased the physical copy of the album. They're supposed to send a link to the download in an e-mail that day. Also if you look under your account on merchdirect there's a section called Downloads (or something similar). It might also just pop up under that on the 24th if for some reason you don't get an e-mail.

You'll get an e-mail and it'll take you to (or open) iTunes. The link will tell iTunes, ok this guy bought the album during pre-order and you download them from there.

Btw, mp3 isn't that great, wav, is ok, m4v is :awesome:

.wav format is awesome for professional work involving video or audio since it's lossless, but it's an impractical format in your standard music library since A) files are freaking gigantic, B) a lot of programs don't support .wav files at all.

.m4v is awesome...if you're only using iTunes. Converting it isn't difficult but you're bound to Apple if you use it, which isn't a problem for most people since iTunes is so widely used now.

I know that's what I'm wondering too?? :confused: I think they might just giving priority, for some reason, to people buying on iTunes?

I don't care.

I just want my hoot hands all over this album like a fat kid on cake.

A wino on chardonnay.

etc.

HEY GUYS! :D

Ahh 10 more days! Well, I was just wondering, if you had ordered a version of the album of coldplay.com, it says an MP3 digital download version is delivered on the 24th. Is it an iTunes version, or a different format??

Yeah, I think its 160kbps MP3 via an email. :o