✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ooooh... pretty new hotmail!

Kettercat

hahaha..it's pretty..but it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to compose a new e-mail...

Psst..for anyone who doesn't know..it's under "new".. :rolleyes: :D

haha same here. i felt really stupid :P

Yeah, i was like, "are they preventing us from making new e-mails? That's bullshit!" hahaha

I'm starting to get really pissed at hotmail. My storage is always filled to the brim even though i only have like 2 e-mails in there....baaah..i might get a yahoo address very soon. :rolleyes:

hotmail is a pain in the ass with it's unpredictable storage limits and all the spam that they send right on through the blockers into your inbox. the only reason i use it is so i have an address i can put down on mailing lists and such. any actual emailing i do with my school account.

yeah..it's so crazy!! I hate it......booooooo hotmail. :)

I like the dessign and the colours but I'm so bored of the spam...

I don't wanna consolide my debts (or whatever), I don't wanna buy a uni degree, I don't wanna make my boobs bigger, and the most funny... I don't wanna have a longer penis!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha..it's pretty..but it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to compose a new e-mail...

Psst..for anyone who doesn't know..it's under "new".. :rolleyes: :D

haha same here. i felt really stupid :P

Yeah, i was like, "are they preventing us from making new e-mails? That's bullshit!" hahaha

I'm starting to get really pissed at hotmail. My storage is always filled to the brim even though i only have like 2 e-mails in there....baaah..i might get a yahoo address very soon. :rolleyes:

i know! that's happened to me too. my sister tried to send me an email and she said that my storage thingie was too big when i had about 5 emails in it :confused: