✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

huh... wow...

admnistramation

I hate to make another thread for this, but damn. We've known about Hurts Like Heaven for months now, we've known what it sounds like for a few months now, and we're finally getting this song tomorrow sometime around six or seven eastern time. It just kind of baffles me how the time has flown by, we're finally getting this great big piece of MX tomorrow on the radio. It's phenomenal! :D

That said, do any of you think they'll couple MX with HLH? Or will it just be HLH?

^yup, there are radio stations 'leaking' the songs......one a day and obviously today was POC

I know what you mean, i can't believe it's almost here! I had so many versions downloaded and it's weird that i'm going to get the studio version within the next few days. Though i think i may wait for the album.......in australia, it gets released on the 21st and since i've already heard POC, i'm going to wait.

^yup, there are radio stations 'leaking' the songs......one a day and obviously today was POC

I know what you mean, i can't believe it's almost here! I had so many versions downloaded and it's weird that i'm going to get the studio version within the next few days. Though i think i may wait for the album.......in australia, it gets released on the 21st and since i've already heard POC, i'm going to wait.