✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Converts from the MX Era

Loki0012

I ve been wondering since every ERA of Coldplay has converts from people who hate or just ignored coldplay before then gets converted by an "ALBUM" era whether its from the singles or the whole album

If you are new coldplay fans from the MX era just say it out LOUD and tell us the REASON why you were converted and if you plan to listen to other albums as well....

I think it's a bit too early to be asking this, when the album goes for sale on iTunes with previews, lots of people will buy it then, then a little while later they'll start joining this site. Still excited to see how many people will be "converted".

ya, i doubt the haters woke up in the morning and logged on to coldplaying.com lolz:rolleyes:

I'd say Viva was my hook. I heard Violet Hill on the way to somewhere for school, and I instantly loved it. I watched the music video for days on end on YouTube. I had heard of Coldplay before that, but only a few songs: Don't Panic, Politik, Clocks, the Scientist, Yellow, and Speed Of Sound. My brother made me learn Clocks on the piano when I was 14, took me 15 minutes of listening nonstop to finally get it down.

The funny thing is I use to loathe seeing the 'Yellow' music video on tv as a kid.

I'd say Viva was my hook. I heard Violet Hill on the way to somewhere for school, and I instantly loved it. I watched the music video for days on end on YouTube. I had heard of Coldplay before that, but only a few songs: Don't Panic, Politik, Clocks, the Scientist, Yellow, and Speed Of Sound. My brother made me learn Clocks on the piano when I was 14, took me 15 minutes of listening nonstop to finally get it down.

The funny thing is I use to loathe seeing the 'Yellow' music video on tv as a kid.

Same thing for me with Violet Hill, it pulled me into being a Coldplay fan. I already liked Clocks but that was about it. When my twins were 0-2, they loooooved Clocks.

I started loving Coldplay since I heard a version of Clocks (Coldplay's first song I ever heard), then I start digging out and found every other song of Coldplay (It was in X&Y era).

It was love at first sight, since then I have listened every song a thousand times :D.

P.S.: So I'm never gonna hate the commercial ones, because they bring more people to hear about Coldplay, and this is a great reward.